View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DXM dosing

davidn420

Greenlighter
Hey everyone so I've had multiple DXM experiences. At least 50 in the last year. I've done at most 2 bottles robitussin and I know never to use anything with other active ingredients... Anyway me and a friend wanna try something new. We have always used DXM HBr but we want to try a mix of DXM HBr and DXM polistirex. We were gonna do a bottle of robitussin (hbr) each and split a bottle of delsym (polistirex) and then take 10 robitussin pills each. Total would be 771 mg of DXM each. 267 mg polistirex and 504 mg HBr. The most we've done is 708 mg of hbr which wasn't a bad experience but not a very good one. We experienced bad side effects (itchy, raising body temperature, nausea, difficult speech) for about an hour but after the initial shiftiness it got really nice. Knowing that robitussin creates a stronger high than delsym in not worried about it too much because I figure it will be about the same as that but last longer. Does anyone else have any input on how safe this amount would be? I know this would be fine for HBr but we have never messed with the polistirex before. Thanks for any help you can offer.

I did it once a couple years ago. It was fine, although the experience dragged on a bit and the next day I had a way worse hangover than if I had stuck to just HBr.