• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dxm: coricidin and robogels together mix?

Sk8r308

Greenlighter
I have a box of coricidin and robo gel caps. I was planning on having an intense trip in my room over night. I know what to expect with the dxm but is it safe to take about 15 coricidin and 20 robogels ? That's all I have and am looking for a deep spiritual trip I just need to know if it's safe. Even though I know cpm isn't safe but I've done 15 before just asking if adding 20 gels is safe?

"TECHNICALLY" no amount of CCC's is safe that OD is very rare. I have to suggest a pure DXM product for all of it but since you're not gonna listen adding 20 robo gels is perfectly safe.

"TECHNICALLY" no amount of CCC's is safe that OD is very rare. I have to suggest a pure DXM product for all of it but since you're not gonna listen adding 20 robo gels is perfectly safe.
Thanks for the response. Also I only decided to take 13 ccc and 20 gels. I don't real wanna risk anything. But what wer u saying about OD very rare? U think ill b ok? Lol I'm starting to trip

Thanks for the response. Also I only decided to take 13 ccc and 20 gels. I don't real wanna risk anything. But what wer u saying about OD very rare? U think ill b ok? Lol I'm starting to trip

Yea sorry I was high and skipped a few words haha. I was talking about a CPM (Chlorpheniramine Maleate) overdose. It would never happen though by taking 15. Hell I've taken 40 CCC's at once and all it did was send me into severe dissociation.