• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

DXM - Clonazepam - Gabapentin - Hydroxizine - Doxylamine

embryo923

Bluelighter
2mg Clonazepam taken 24 hours before 750mg of DXM combined with a single 600mg GABA (with naproxen) and marijuana felt like I was nodding out on dope. I had also taken half a 25mg doxylamine (insufflated) and 50mg hydroxizine the night before.

The CEV's were INCREDIBLE and lasted for 4-5 hours. I was literally seeing these microscopic organisms and sometimes it would look like i was under water or underground and everything i saw was THERE, I was looking at it, but my eyes were closed and I had to be completely calm and still and not move or I would lose the visual, altho a new one would quickly come back. Am I seeing underneath my eyelid and seeing microscopic shit floating around in there or something? That shit was fuckin unbelievable. Better than the CEVs from CCC. I am assuming the enhanced CEV's came from the combination of hydroxizine and/or doxylamine? Or Klonopin or all three?

I am aware this can be a dangerous combination due to CNS depression, and I would not recommend it to anyone without a lot of experience. I've been experimenting with DXM for about 12 years and aside from LSD it is the most enjoyable psychedelic drug I can find. I know it's a dissociation but it have beautiful psychedelic qualities. I just wonder if the GABA or doxy played a role in the intensity of the "nod" effect I felt and also the insane CEV's? Normally I can take this dose of DXM and play guitar and record and compose music but I was just fading in and out like I did a bundle of dope.