View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DXM at a Concert

Mr.Trees

Greenlighter
Whats everyone's opinion of doing DXM at a danny brown concert, i am very experienced with DXM having done it many times at a 3rd and 4th plateau level, but i am recently under a lot of suspicion from my parents. How do you guys think a high 2nd to low/mid 3rd would be at a concert like this, worthwhile and fun? Do you think having to stand for long periods of time is gonna suck with the robo walk and ive never had dxm nausea before, how would jumping around affect my stomach. I would like to hear any feedback you guys have, or if you've done dxm at concerts before. Planning on taking 400-450 mg

Lol idk i like him, hes got great flow and lyrics, action bronson and schoolboy q will be there as well.

don't know who danny brown is. Ive wondered about doing dxm at concerts though....because i think it is the best drug for music enhancement. but this is me laying in bed listening to music...not being in public.

DXM is awesome at concerts! One time I did 500mg at a Benni Bennasi concert, it was to much fun.

I loved going to death metal shows on dxm. Watching slow motion mosh pits and occasionally jumping in and "robo moshing" was pretty badass. I enjoy DXM/MXE/Ketamine at pretty much any type of show with jambands being the exception.

Last edited:
I've tripped more than a few times at concerts on DXM. Mostly ICP shows. It makes moshing a lot more interesting.

It makes moshing a lot more interesting.

It really does. 300mgs leaves me enough balace to stand my ground while giving me PCP like rage allowing me to floor motherfuckers twice my size...good times. Sadly I'm way too germaphobic to mosh nowadays.

Ok thanks for the feedback everyone! I think im gonna take the dxm before the concert before i get on the train with my friends. So when i get to the concert i am quite buzzed and ill be fine when i get home.

I can't understand this. DXM gives me nausea at absolutely any dose and when I would dose higher (~300mg), the effects were insanely debilitating and I couldn't imagine being at a show like that!

What about a jam band show? They're already awesome on psychedelics, I guess DXM would be too? Im a DXM noob.

Sorry to double post, but I'm going to see Dark Star Orchestra the 1st and 2nd and planned on doing DXM along with L, would this be a bad idea? Knowing my group of friends, Ketamine or nitrous will also be thrown in the mix.