• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

DXM as a casual dissociative???

Casual Partaker

Greenlighter
TLDR: Need advice on how to achieve the same feeling from Mucinex -> DXM only syrup or gels.

So I have learned through trial and error how to casually use dxm, not tripping, just a bit giggly and intoxicated feeling. I've seen some stuff about "plateaus" maybe this is one of them.

Well, unfortunately I only had access to Mucinex DM, the big boys. 1200mg Guaif and 60mg DXM. I have a decently strong stomach so I usually swallow one whole and then swallow a crushed one. About 3 hrs later 1 more crushed one. An hour after the third pill ingested: euphoria, relaxation,a little wobbly. This feeling last for 6 or so hours then slowly fades (usually because I've fallen asleep).

So it seems like I have a sweet spot of about 180mg dxm but of course with it being extended release and also re-dosing 3 hours after initial dose I'm not sure how to get the same effect with DXM only products. Maybe I dont need to try, but it just seems like so much Guaif to be ingesting once or twice a week. It's no where near a toxic level scientifically but who knows what it's doing to my gut.

I'd like to try a syrup, DMX only, but not sure how to dose. I enjoy the extended release part of Mucinex because I like to relax and enjoy not trip balls all of a sudden.

Any advice is much appreciated.