View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dxm antidepressants

cyberius

Bluelight Crew
I stopped taking lexapro 20mg 2 days ago can I syrup it up on like 150mg to 300mg tonight?

Cool. Ive done dxm on meds. What a shitty high to give off a contact buzz. But glad u had a nice trip. I think i might do propylhexedrine i prefer that to dxm for otc.

Dont encourage irresponsible behavior... Btw nice one deleting my other post..

It's best to stop the use of antidepressants 2-4 weeks before using serotonin based substance like dxm, mama, etc.

It's good that you didn't have any I'll effects but I would advise against behaviour like

Dont encourage irresponsible behavior... Btw nice one deleting my other post..

When did I ever encourage anybody to do this in my thread? I'm merely providing a anecdotal report that I didn't keel over this time.

Lexapro and serotonin psychedelics (not MDMA) never personally caused me any problems, and there's a dearth of people that do link the two to issues.

The risk usually comes from SSRI's with a higher CYP2D6 inhibition such as Prozac, Paxil, and wellbutrin. The action of lexapro on CYP2D6 itself isn't very high, so it's generally not very dangerous. I am very well versed with the consequences of combos with wellbutrin, as it will reliably caused intense anxiety and life threatening side effects when combined with recreational drugs.

As I said in my last post, your milage may vary and you should research the drugs you take before taking them, especially when medical conditions are present.