• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

DXM and Opiates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kunmo2

Bluelighter
Hey guys and gals...

I saw some previous posts on this subject but they were closed.

Just from my experience:

I was a long term IV H user. I would usually take about 200MG to 300MG of DXM. After the come up I would take my usual IV dose and would be as high as when I would first use... Then of course the potentiating effect eventually disapated. So at least in atge beginning it was a good combo.

Anyone else agree?

I never take enough DXM to feel it considerably, but I've taken this DXM and Promethazine syrup before to potentate the opiates. It definitely potentates it though.

I apologize OP, but we really don't like to field questions like this here on Bluelight. We're about Harm Reduction and we try to implement and go by that philosophy as much as possible. Nobody is judging you for using drugs, but it's just a matter of fact that we don't like threads that are specifically concerned with "How high can I get"; "What is the best combination?"' etc.

The threads need to be concerned with folks' safety. If someone is experimenting with drugs and they want to know whether the drugs they intend on using are safe, that is definitely something that we'll dig into. If you're trying to find what you like or what will get you the most inebriated, that's just something you have to figure out for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.