Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DXM and Nicotine / Tobacco

Monkey.D.Dragon

Greenlighter
The other day I was high on DXM.
I weigh 150 pounds (about 68 kg) and drank 4 oz of Robitussin Long acting.
A little bit after I was feeling really strong effects, I smoked a cigarette.
Everything temporarily felt more powerful.
The effects of the DXM felt stronger.
Does smoking/vaporizing nicotine/tobacco while on DXM increase it's effects?
Or does DXM cause your nicotine buzz to feel stronger?
Or is it just me?

Feel free to comment on this.
It'd be more interesting to find out more on this.

Nicotine seems to enhance many drugs from the combined effect, many more than others.

Yeah, nicotine can potentiate lots of things. I think it's method is the increase of bloodflow.

Smoking a cigarette can cause a rush of blood to the head (headrush); if that blood is tainted with x substance, you get more of that substance in your head.

Yeah that makes perfect sense now.
Because whenever I did most stuff such as benzos, opioids, dissociatives or just about anything, the nicotine made it feel awesome. :)

I especially like the nicotine + DXM feeling. Real good rush. Even though that combo effect stays for a very short amount of time, I'm not gonna lie, I smoke like hell when I'm drunk or high. xD

Also both tobacco & DXM have very thanatotic energies, so no doubt they synergize with each other on that level as well :)

Why does is say not to smoke while ''on dxm''? (( dextroverse;erowid ))

I think you may have misread something. I don't see anything about not smoking while dexing on either site. I do see that dxm itself is not smokeable.

I smoke on DXM all the time.

Oh, I smoke on DXM like crazy. Gotta say a cigg is always needed on any sort of high. Hmmm... are you sure, it doesn't say anywhere not to smoke while on DXM? Right now I am nowheres near a computer to back up my point.

I usually don't even think about smoking while dexed. Then when I attempt to smoke a cig, I usually put it out after a couple puffs but everyone is different of course.

I know this is an old thread... But i know nicotine is beneficial to memory and (from this article i read) can be used to remember higher plateau trips.