• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

DXM and HHC

stormfish

Greenlighter
Had about 270 mg of DXM and then 7 hours later a big hit off an HHC vape, here to warn ppl it is not pleasant. At least for me it felt like as close to "I'm dying" high as I've ever been I could barely see and everything around me was moving like a flip book. Made it through, live and learn. I'm assuming it was way too much HHC

DXM + cannabis greatly potentiate each other. In high doses it can surely be too much. Live and learn indeed
That makes sense. Thought I might be separated enough from the DXM dose for a hit but I was definitely not 😅 I still feel a little groggy today too. That was like scary high and not anything I would ever want again. Couldn't see straight, everything felt like detached from me such as my arms. It was like I was watching a video through my eyes and everything was on a 1 second lag. I'm glad it's over.

The fuck is HHC? HexanylHectorCannabuddyltryptamescethylaminosassafrass Tripartite?

Nicotine and DXM can be intense too. I was on 600mg DXM and hit an Elfbar and an HHC cart at the same time, spent the next few minutes in an OBE watching the universe collapse in on itself and seeing it reborn by a 2nd big bang.

stormfish:
That makes sense. Thought I might be separated enough from the DXM dose for a hit but I was definitely not 😅 I still feel a little groggy today too. That was like scary high and not anything I would ever want again. Couldn't see straight, everything felt like detached from me such as my arms. It was like I was watching a video through my eyes and everything was on a 1 second lag. I'm glad it's over
Yeah Dissociative highs are not for everyone. I enjoy the feeling of losing control over your body, having it feel like it is being stretched and pulled, feeling like i'm flying through space, etc.

If you don't like DXM I'd recommend avoiding Ketamine and PCP as well.

Nicotine and DXM can be intense too. I was on 600mg DXM and hit an Elfbar and an HHC cart at the same time, spent the next few minutes in an OBE watching the universe collapse in on itself and seeing it reborn by a 2nd big bang.

Yeah Dissociative highs are not for everyone. I enjoy the feeling of losing control over your body, having it feel like it is being stretched and pulled, feeling like i'm flying through space, etc.

If you don't like DXM I'd recommend avoiding Ketamine and PCP as well.
That's wicked I never would've thought nicotine too 😂 yeah like even just last night I can take hit after hit off my cart and sleep great and just be high, but that night I had some DXM it was a whole new beast. I legitimately couldn't see and was afraid this was it or something 😅. The thing is is I love DXM I've done it since about 2014 off and on (took a several year break recently before getting back into it as a little fun on my days off). I've never been an over 300 mgs guy though, I stay below 300 I think my highest is 330, I just enjoy it more at those doses and haven't felt a need to go higher.

Reactions: ___
HBr or freebase? Wouldn't expect anything but slight afterglow 7 hours after 270mg freebase

That's wicked I never would've thought nicotine too 😂 yeah like even just last night I can take hit after hit off my cart and sleep great and just be high, but that night I had some DXM it was a whole new beast. I legitimately couldn't see and was afraid this was it or something 😅. The thing is is I love DXM I've done it since about 2014 off and on (took a several year break recently before getting back into it as a little fun on my days off). I've never been an over 300 mgs guy though, I stay below 300 I think my highest is 330, I just enjoy it more at those doses and haven't felt a need to go higher.
My highest dose is 900mg, also done several 600-800mg doses, it isn't really worth doing more than 3-4 times a year if you are doing 3rd or 4th plateau.

Doing 1st or 2nd plateau you can just use it like how I'd use molly, at parties and concerts and stuff.
I take 75-150mg for social gatherings sometimes (if I won't be drinking that night.)