• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

( DXM / 708mg ) - 3rd DXM trip - Separation of Mind and the Answers to Existence

haon14

Greenlighter
Alright I have a feeling this is gonna be a long one but please, try and hang in there. It was a wonderful trip.

I had eaten a light dinner about 2 hours prior, and decided on a whim that I would take the remainder of my DXM (708mg). It was around ten I believe when I started ingestion. After drinking the foul tasting syrup I went and laid in my room. I put on my headphones and listened to some nice tripping music (Miami Horror I believe). The effects were starting to creep up on me. I got the classic gravity distortion and that odd manner of walking that can only be described as "Robo-Walking". At this point I got up to take 75mg DPH to combat the itching that I experienced on my previous trips. As expected, this was quite a challenge. If I tried to walk and control my body, I would fail miserably and end up stumbling around on the ground. So here I am laying on the ground, staring up at the ceiling wondering how I managed to get into this situation in the first place, when all of a sudden I got up and walked into the kitchen to get the DPH. This frightened me at first because I wasn't controlling my body. But if I wasn't, who was?

So somehow I managed to get back to my room and lay down. I lay there thinking about who I could possibly have relinquished the control of my body to. And then I understand. I realized that I was a spirit or soul or what have you, and that my mind took over control of my body. I wondered why my mind would do that. Was it trying to harm me? No, I trusted my brain. I realized that He (capitalized because I started to confuse my mind with god) was taking the reigns of my body so that I wouldn't be bothered by such menial tasks such as walking and what not. It was like having my body turned to auto-pilot.

At this point in the trip I started texting my friends as a sort of trip report so that i could look back and see what was going on. This helped me to remember most of the trip. So I was laying in bed listening to music and texting, and I could feel myself float past the different plateaus. I know I only took 700 some mg's, but I for sure made it to the 4th plateau. I tried to draw a picture of me travelling through the plateaus but I ended up drawing a paper full of odd lines and shapes. Over all of this I wrote "I Give Up". I originally meant that as I give up trying to draw, but as soon as I laid back down, I realized I had subconsciously given up control of my body, mind, and soul to this powerful drug.

I (meaning the spirit part of me) was drifting between reality and a "4th dimension". Although I left my body laying on my bed, me and my mind went into this fantastic 4th dimension for an infinite amount of time. It was like time had no meaning in this 4th dimension. To describe it fully with just words would be impossible, but the best way I can put it is that I drifted of for just 1/4 of a second into the 4th dimension and in that short 1/4 of a second, my sense of time was shattered. So I could really do an infinite number of things in just this short time. After I came back from my first journey to the fourth dimension I looked at my iPod. The song was playing at the same exact part as it was playing right when I went into the fourth dimension! At this point I was back in reality and I realized that I wanted to make this trip useful. I didn't want to waste my trips in the fourth dimension like I did the first time. Now I get a text from my friend asking me what the meaning of life was. I tell him that I will ask when I return to the fourth dimension. So I close my eyes and drift into unfamiliar territory. I arrive at the 4th dimension and start asking my mind all sorts of questions. My mind was much like a god at this point. He/It tries to explain things to me as best he could, but it was hard for him because i understood only words. And, as He/It explained to me, words are a poor method of relaying wisdom. Good for menial things like science and math and day to day communication, but, as He/It said, it is very difficult to explain anything of meaning with just words.

My mind instead answered my questions by some form of communication way beyond me. But when He/It did this, I could FEEL the Universe's wisdom in me. I told him thank you and that I know truly see. He then said that it was my job to try and put that truth/knowledge/wisdom into tangible words. My mind told me, although it may prove impossible, it was my duty try. So, the meaning of existence: We are the Universe. The Universe is us. It's that simple. I was then thrown back into reality where I tried to tell my friend the meaning of it all. I myself barely understood it. These are the texts I sent my friend.

K: What is the meaning of life?

N: Lemme ask. Wait one minute.

N: The meaning of life is to bounce on forward. (this was not true, someone other then my mind told me this. I never figured out what/who)

K: What does that mean?

N: I don't know but I can ask again, because I am a gateway between dimensions. You want me to ask again?

K: Ask if you can have a more clear definition.

N: Alright I asked. And it said we are the Universe. We are the Universe incarnate and we are trying to figure ourselves out.

N: So like atoms are the universe. AND WE ARE ATOMS. So we are the universe. Does that make sense? Oh btw there IS a GOD. (I was confusing my mind with god)

After this I went back into the 4th dimension. I don't remember what exactly went on there but I came back knowing that the Universe/Humans/God are all the same. The word Universe, I decided, is all encompassing. So I did talk to god. God was inside me. God was my mind. The idea of god was simply ridiculous, because as humans, we are god! The universe is god! So I realized there is no god, just the Universe. Which is, in essence, "God". I then drifted off into my final (that I remember) trip to the 4th dimension where me and my mind laughed about how, as humans, we are the Universe, and yet most of our time and energy is spent trying to understand the Universe. I proceeded to pass out.

Today, as I am typing up this report, I am still feeling some after effects. My body is still "auto-piloty". Other than that I am feeling great. I actually learned allot from this experience and definitely walked away from it with a generally clearer outlook on life, the universe, and existence.

Last edited:
Sounds kinda like you experienced Brahman. I had it as a energy that I was swirling in. My soul was swirling in, I mean. It was a life changing thing. I realized all is one, we are all one in synchronicity with each other,. We are one, everything is united. We are forever, also. It was a very holy ordeal. I hope you can harness the power of your experience. I get the best effects from MXE, I can get there easily with it. I wanna learn to induce it with zero drugs. Shit is real.

Sounds kinda like you experienced Brahman. I had it as a energy that I was swirling in. My soul was swirling in, I mean. It was a life changing thing. I realized all is one, we are all one in synchronicity with each other,. We are one, everything is united. We are forever, also. It was a very holy ordeal. I hope you can harness the power of your experience. I get the best effects from MXE, I can get there easily with it. I wanna learn to induce it with zero drugs. Shit is real.

Ya it was like everything is infinite yet absolute, if that makes sense. Crazy experience I will never forget.

Edit: I looked into that Brahman stuff and that's exactly what I felt, yet I could never have explained it that well.