Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Dxm 450mg/ .5 blunt. An amazing trip

Second Last

Greenlighter
I don't do dxm very much anymore mainly because I started to get nausea with puking. So maybe once a month. The weed suppresses the nausea now however. So I take 30 robogels, which was pretty difficult bc I started getting mental nausea before it even took effect but I got them down and smoked. Now it begins. I listen to music in my room with the lights off. As I transition from the 2nd plateau to the 3rd, I'm officially lost in tussin space. I start to hallucinate, and it's awesome. I can't remember exactly, but the dim lights that shone through the blinds created a pattern on my wall which started moving. I thought my fan was some type of person or creature. I lost complete touch with reality once. If I leave my eyes open my vision gets darker until im in a blank dark space, then neon structures build around me. This is where I meet the creatures of what I like to think is another place. Last time it was a giant dark matter spider, this time it was a worm I believe. I switched up my music to something sentimental and was enveloped by a feeling of peace. Almost like everything is going to be ok. Then I just came back to reality as the trip ends. This may sound scary to maybe the less experienced but I know that it's a trip and nothing can hurt me, so I love it and have a great time

man I wish I got these sort of effects from DXM, think I'm in the percentage of the population who can't metabolise it properly, i've gone up to 800mg and never felt anything other than a slight drunken feeling and a headache :p love dissociatives too, so many fascinating DXM reports

Damn sorry to hear that. I can't do more than 600mg bc of the nausea. I would like to try 800. I might be a strange case bc 450 seems like a mild dose, but if you factor in zero tolerance plus the mega boost from the weed I guess it becomes stronger. My dxm trips honestly rival my lsd trips. The lsd is bright, happy, and colorful while the dxm is dark, mysterious, and intriguing.

DXM and weed has always been a good combination for me. It does seem to subside the nausea and relaxes my mental state, preparing me even more for the trip. It also calms you down if you're having a bad experience; this may not work for everyone though. Just going off of personal experience!