PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DXM 1,000,000mg trip report

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcusJD9999

Bluelighter
Well, let me tell you a story...it all starts with my dosing of 1,000,000mg of dxm hbr, in powder form. The come up began 10 minutes in, and then I was catapulted out of my body into space. Then, dæhÿg jä, the ëśåvāqêł of rėāłq, and, also, King Tūt, of ūfčæłllb and ÿūfšh, tubda.....Green machu pichu and Aztec, the Mayan king of Sirius, the planetary güpdady schmifdip, xēñœß de ñōülfthtpt¥£€£¥£€~|\_\~<, and Buddha, had appeared before me from my 1,000,000th eye, and 4,000,000,000,000 noses and ears, and feet wear hands should be and vice versa. Ædbvgfd, tüåł, the forest god of summersault, and Galatica, soul of sudden ùãxžmeishter, Whapty, æxēłrübda, daedruidic cauopognoo scmoptah bophit, Tophab, thomog luctu luster.

Säl, węÿøfłüb, Lubbha, Akanakin. I then, in awe, slowly returned to the earthly realm. I had returned to my body, looking up at a portal up above, gradually, closing as I still felt slightly dissociated. Good thing the dosing had been taken via powder, would never have been able to physically swallow or ingest so much syrup, or gelatin capsules. Plateau infinity had been reached. I felt like Super Saiyan Goku thats for damn sure. Though some parts were töø intense, and I mean waaayy too, some parts were magnificent and beautiful. I also saw a giant, golden easter egg with easter island heads floating near it, and pegasus flying and other thinks, and schmapta ööf œf oof lofta gotun.

Life exists on other planets, including our solar system and I tapped into infinity. Glaftâ Schmiasdeponuvckha, is very real, this I am certain. I saw all of reality that we cant see with our physical eyes, plus I made love to beautiful female virgin ETs, and had some pudding from lofta âógfdsüaæá. My how weird but the body high was beyond, beyond itself.

Please, if you ever attempt a dose as extreme as this, make sure to take very potent godly Dextro powder, not syrup or those little red pills....

First 1,000,000mg equals to 1kg, and second coupled with the jibberish that follows seems a bit outlandish.

a̛h͢ yes ̛th̶e͠ ́p̴r̛eşti̶gious si̴g̷ma͞ ͢d̛e͝l̕tà a̶enaem͢a̛ ͢p͏l͡a̧te͠au̕,͜ i͜ ͘stil̵l̶ ̀ha͟ve fo҉nd̀ m҉em͞orie̛s̕ of̛ m̛y fr҉olįc̶k ̴w̨ith̀ t̴hȩ f҉emal̴e͢ vir҉gin ̴E͝T́'s̡. ͏

Reminds me of the time I ate a gram of LSD. Shit was wicked.

I'm gonna close this. PM me if you're trying to be serious and want this opened for discussion, one thing is for sure, a kg of DXM would kill you many times over.

Status
Not open for further replies.