• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Dutch RC Ban, where's it going?

Gaffy

Bluelighter
Has anyone any news on the voting of this particular issue? If I remember correctly most Caths and Tryptys would become illegal, which would make them less easily controlled and more prone to advertising as is by criminals to sell other junk: danger for the user, more criminallity etc.. As for the royal state, having to control even more illegal activity would really be a hassle for it atm as its more gangrened than ever before. I say so because I know this from close sources. Plus the profit made by bitcoin companys settled in the Netherlands and the profit turned by RC vendors selling under a known company, known by its users and the police, maintaining a certain certainty of quality for the user and keeping them from illegality is more easily turned into tax money than having to seise criminal incomes, and permits the police to concentrate on the real criminals while the illegal drug market loses clients to a safer and more easily accessible, more reliable market, that of RCs. It would thus in my opinion be a mistake to make these drugs illegal, rendering more chances for criminals in the Netherlands, and putting users who trust in legality and freedom through social tolerance of personal entreprises while being able of respecting the law, at risk, forcing them to turn to illegality and being at risk of jurisdictional sentences. Take a look at Sweden, which has decided to tolerate the use and sell of 3-CMC in order to keep the drug-using part of the population from turning to more dangerous drugs and to stop the spreading of the often illegal production and import of illegal drugs on its territory, instead chosing for a statuatory control of the consumption of, in this case, 3-CMC.

With all that said that's just me venting, the real question is at the top, what's the news?

Last edited:
I've been keeping an eye on this as well. All the points you've brought up are quite valid and I'd be inclined to agree.

As to the direction it's headed at the moment, who knows with this whole flu sensationalizing going on. I have my own theories about it, but it seems that the world's priorities are elsewhere at the moment, at least for a few months.

What's the story with sweden and 3-cmc?

It has historically been quite hard when it comes to drug laws and I know the scandanavians are very fond of their uppers.

Could u tell me some more about the use of 3-cmc there please

Afaik, the ban will be for the Phenetylamines including the Cathinone's, Cannabinoïden en 4-Aminopiperidines. What is that last one aimed add I wonder?

The exemption's all (besides allready forbidden substance's) the Lysergamide's, Tryptamine's, Benzo's and the Dissociative's.

If this is correct I don't know.

I agree that those things shouldn't be made illegal, but any rc you enjoy is likely inevitably gonna be scheduled at some point, no matter where you are in the world.

The State is always gonna come down on drug users and make the fun stuff illegal. I think it's up to us to use what is available to us to stay safe from both the law and poor quality. People will want to familiarize themselves with how to safely verify, procure, and consume substances if they truly want to continue using anything in the future.

The biggest problem I see with this is that, if something doesn't have enough of a demand, it will no longer be synthed at all. Which is a shame, I enjoy novel experiences, but a lot of the time the classics will do. And there will always be a niche market for rc's so the best ones likely won't disappear (well, depending on the market).

4-Aminopiperidines. What is that last one aimed add I wonder?

Fentanyl analogs. Fentanyl analogs have gotten so exotic that "4-anilinopiperidines" no longer covers the group, only 4-aminopiperidines does.

Even still, seco-fentanyl is also a thing, unscheduled.

The biggest problem I see with this is that, if something doesn't have enough of a demand, it will no longer be synthed at all. Which is a shame, I enjoy novel experiences, but a lot of the time the classics will do. And there will always be a niche market for rc's so the best ones likely won't disappear (well, depending on the market).

A glaring exception is MXE. It has more of a cult following than most any other RC, and nearly made it mainstream while it was around and plentiful. And then one day it just stopped, and despite being legal in a variety of locales still, no one has made it since then, at all.

A glaring exception is MXE. It has more of a cult following than most any other RC, and nearly made it mainstream while it was around and plentiful. And then one day it just stopped, and despite being legal in a variety of locales still, no one has made it since then, at all.
Oh how I miss the mexxy days. Ketamine will just have to be good enough. Only the good stuff though.

Of the cult following Metoxetamine I was definitely one. What a versatile substance.

We do have dMXE (desoxyMetoxetamine) available which I love and is quite near in effect's. But the pricing is not even near what the original costed. I went through gram's of 'Mexxy'.

Probably the epidemic is delaying the ban. But instead of a total ban they seem to blanket certain groups which is a bit weird. But the minister has included that he can add substance's without trouble in a wink.

Till 20-april you can officially fill in a form stating why you dis/ agree with the upcoming ban. Couldn't find the form though but it should be on the gouvernement website.

Last edited:
They announced the ban will only be in the second half of 2022 I believe, it's gonna suck

4-Aminopiperidines. What is that last one aimed add I wonder?

Fentanyl analogs. Fentanyl analogs have gotten so exotic that "4-anilinopiperidines" no longer covers the group, only 4-aminopiperidines does.

Even still, seco-fentanyl is also a thing, unscheduled.
Thanks for clearing that up. I only found non recreative medicin's that fell under the 4-Aminopiperidine's .So they (the gouvernement) are on the safe side. As non of the vendor's has an fentanyl analogue afaik.

How will o-DMST fall, it is a Opiod but not related to fentanyl.

Last edited:
Oh how I miss the mexxy days. Ketamine will just have to be good enough. Only the good stuff though.
DCK is just as good, maybe better then regular Ket.

But the last time I had Ketamine was a decade ago. So maybe I am not able to tell the differences. The come up was slower and so was the comedown.

But unlike 2f-DCK it was sedating like i remembered from K.

None known yes but there is a worldwide fentanyl epidemic and its so grisley that the Dutch government is taking no chances, and in the case of fentanyls I feel they are right that they must protect the population against stuff thousands of times more potent than heroin.

O-DMST is not a 4-aminopiperidine and therefore, not covered.

here you can sign the petition:

dont believe that it would help though..

here you can sign the petition:

dont believe that it would help though..

as long as people keep voting Sphincter we'll get nothing but the same old shit.

Who the fuck experiences Rutte mess every conceivable thing up about Covid leading to hundreds of billions of economic damage, and then votes on them again? A growing majority, apparently.

Being Dutch is a sad faint shadow of what it used to be. Its just another shithole country anymore.

It has historically been quite hard when it comes to drug laws and I know the scandanavians are very fond of their uppers.

They decriminalised the use and sell of 3-Cmc in 2018 or 2019, maybe even 2017, had some bunk batches for a while but preda is handling pretty well and the state is even thinking of having their own labs! It has become very popular, just as 4-FMPH in the Netherlands, which is ons of the only RCs that will stay legal

As of April 2019 it is classified as a dangerous drug in Sweden. - Wikipedia

I find that very interesting, since it's basically the same synthesis mechanism as for with ketamine, I wonder why no one makes it in the west.

I wonder why no one makes it in the west.

United Nations​

MXE is one of a few substances which has been controlled under the UN 1971 Convention on Psychotropic Substances since its inception. It was made a schedule II drug in November 2016.[44] It is a rare example of a drug being put into schedule II without having an existing medical use.

i think that scares most people who could make some mxe, but i bet we see mxe again sometime in the future.