• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Duration of methylphenidate

Rafayte

Bluelighter
I have 20mg IR methylphenidate tablets and I have taken 40mg orally. How long last the inmediate release methylphenidate taken orally? I usually snort it

Like 3 huors orally 1.5-2 intranasally in my expirience but the comedown isnt harsh at all so dotn even worry

Althoiugh just my 2 cents here but i dont see the point in recreational ritalin/concerta/methylfagidate use its legit the worst drug ive ever tried i would suggest moving to pure amphetamine salts or meth if u want that quick speedy amphetamine type high i would say mdma but excessive mdma use damages your brain so much to the point that meth is safer than that

if u want that quick speedy amphetamine type high i would say mdma but excessive mdma use damages your brain so much to the point that meth is safer than that

Ummm...what? MDMA and stimulants are totally different drugs, are taken for totally different reasons, and can not be used interchangeably in any way. As far as which one is worse for your brain, that's very complicated, but on balance I would say meth, once you consider people's usage patterns and even moreso when you factor in lifestyle(such as diet, sleep hygeine, etc.)