Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Dune part 2

Yeah it was supposed to be around my birthday and I was going to make a whole thing out of it. I bet they're gonna lose a lot of $ with a March premiere rather than November.

Yeah it was supposed to be around my birthday and I was going to make a whole thing out of it. I bet they're gonna lose a lot of $ with a March premiere rather than November.
Yeah, I read somewhere that they had already had an agreement with IMAX for the November release, and even the IMAX CEO was telling everyone that the film was still on for a November release.
The people behind Dune had already wasted all that money with IMAX because of not going through with the original release.
I think LEGO was even going to promote Dune 2 with their new Dune helicopter LEGO set, but now I'm not sure if they are going to release the new LEGO set in November, or if they are going to wait until next year. Lots of sad LEGO collectors.

I just saw the first one very recently, thought it was quite good! I don’t know much about the storyline but my gf (a certified nerd) filled me in regarding the plot 😁
You should now watch the Dune 1984 version & compare the both. Besides the special effects, pretty amazing to watch the actors of that time because they are all around the same age as the actors in the more recent Dune.
For being an 80s sci-fi film it's not that bad. Made me want to watch Dune 2 even more.
Hope everyone gets a chance to watch it next year, that's a while away. Don't die anyone!

I red the book and the whole story is a lot more mental with spice and mentat's, and there was even a scene shot with Rebecca Ferguson and the whole dinner mind-game which lately was cut out as the begining of the movie was supposed to be Idaho-Momoa, in free-fall with space suit to Arrakis, but we will see a lot of mentat's things in part two I guess

as Villeneuve gave himself to this film as Skarsgaard being in that suit of layers and layers of make-up, they frickin made ornitopter and they constucted 25x30meters Arrakis mansion!
Tt's spending money the right way and I think Barbenheimer as now for the most part Killers of The Flower moon in 8 days so psushing to March is maybe even a good thing also there was M.I. series!

New trailer for Dune Part 2 has been released.

I'm super excited for the release.
Here's a positive take from the director on they are already working on Dune part 3.
-------
Director Denis Villeneuve has high hopes for Dune: Part Two, which is currently scheduled for release on March 1, 2024, after bouncing through several potential dates.

But at a South Korean press conference, Villeneuve indicated that there’s more to come: he’s almost finished writing the script for a third Dune movie.

“[Dune Messiah] is being written right now,” Villeneuve said. “The screenplay is almost finished, but it’s not finished. It will take a little time.”
Villeneuve said the third installment will follow Paul Atreides as he navigates “the end of [his] journey.”
Plans to turn Dune into a trilogy have long been a Villeneuve desire. “If I succeed in making a trilogy, that would be the dream,” he told Empire magazine last summer.

But before there’s a part three, Villeneuve has very high hopes for the second film.

“For me, this film is much better than Part One,” Villeneuve said. “There’s something more alive in it. There’s a relationship to the characters. I was trying to reach for an intensity and a quality of emotions that I didn’t reach with Part One and that I did reach with Part Two. I’m not saying the film is perfect, but I’m much more happy with Part Two than I was with Part One. I can not wait to share it with the fans and the moviegoers.”

Dune: Part Two will see Timothée Chalamet and Zendaya return, joined by Rebecca Ferguson, Josh Brolin, Austin Butler, Florence Pugh, Dave Bautista, Christopher Walken, Léa Seydoux, Stellan Skarsgård and Javier Bardem.

New trailer for Dune Part 2 has been released.

I'm super excited for the release.
Here's a positive take from the director on they are already working on Dune part 3.
-------
Director Denis Villeneuve has high hopes for Dune: Part Two, which is currently scheduled for release on March 1, 2024, after bouncing through several potential dates.

But at a South Korean press conference, Villeneuve indicated that there’s more to come: he’s almost finished writing the script for a third Dune movie.

“[Dune Messiah] is being written right now,” Villeneuve said. “The screenplay is almost finished, but it’s not finished. It will take a little time.”
Villeneuve said the third installment will follow Paul Atreides as he navigates “the end of [his] journey.”
Plans to turn Dune into a trilogy have long been a Villeneuve desire. “If I succeed in making a trilogy, that would be the dream,” he told Empire magazine last summer.

But before there’s a part three, Villeneuve has very high hopes for the second film.

“For me, this film is much better than Part One,” Villeneuve said. “There’s something more alive in it. There’s a relationship to the characters. I was trying to reach for an intensity and a quality of emotions that I didn’t reach with Part One and that I did reach with Part Two. I’m not saying the film is perfect, but I’m much more happy with Part Two than I was with Part One. I can not wait to share it with the fans and the moviegoers.”

Dune: Part Two will see Timothée Chalamet and Zendaya return, joined by Rebecca Ferguson, Josh Brolin, Austin Butler, Florence Pugh, Dave Bautista, Christopher Walken, Léa Seydoux, Stellan Skarsgård and Javier Bardem.

fucking epic.
idk if I can handle timothee and Austin butler on the screen at the same time tho 😭

• Love
Reactions: Ds
This is reason why Lynch peels off this from their biography.

woops

i saw part 3 already.

I watched it in Imax theatre, it's great and I had some ketemine and pregabalin which makes movies like a religious experience

I hope there will be the 3rd part some thing are missing from what should be in the first movie like the dinner from the book and i have original book and Messiah but,
I never really thought of Dune as something I will watch and then even buy a f... book but
Dennis Villeneuve and Christopher Nolan made a revolution in adventure and mystery thriller genre
Remembering Interstellar that big Imax was new here in Zagreb and I was blown away and watched Inception in 2010.

Mission Impossible was also great and now I think maybe going on second watch of Dune part 2.

Well I have 128GB stick or Kodi on my 65" TV with JBL headphones or my HI-FI Sony system wich is old but very powerful and has all the effects for movies, equalizer it's like a music hi-fi system with amplifier and mixer, is with aux-3,5mm audio on.

That is not healthy for my social life or I comfort myself I was to much social almost the whole life where my relationship barely held
But here this my daughter is 6 and she saw Dune and she said mum I wanna go watch Dune with dad and I know she would like it as she is a little me, cute, charming, sharp and I'm proud to be father to a beautiful soul so we will go

and now I dicovered that pregabalin ketamine and cannabis even LSD on comedown.

But never push to much, respecting the boundaries and listen to yourself and others give your life hipersonic change.

I'm jumping from topic but ADHD is not a problem when you learn how to taper from medicines with couple ketamine sessions and having fun in withdrawals and when Dune part 3, Messiah comes out I will be med-free.
Always be careful, read, learn and ask doctor, asertive and determined that that you wanna be functional and healthy person.

Sci-fi movies gave you spark in imagination which is important for training the brain, and your personality should make others enjoy.
The next thing is traveling...I wanna go visit USA and I frickin will.
Have a great one my bluelighters and stay safe