• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

dummies in australia (pacifiers)??

Oh c'mon, johnboy...binkies don't make you look like a dickhead, just infantile.
wink.gif
Of course beating up someone while gnawing on a binkie makes you look like an infantile dickhead.
I never could understand the fascination with them...gum and oral sex always do the trick for me. However, I never understood the rabid hatred of them either. It must be my half-assed tendency of never having staunch convictions regarding any topic.
smile.gif

I think they look silly, but I guess they are also functional. The two kinda cancel out in my book.
...my American 2 cents...
------------------
Entropy requires no maintenance. -- Robert Anton Wilson

Colostomy bags and IV saline fluid will be a must for the future Raver!
------------------
Beat it like it owes you money.....

Smelly E and speed farts????
Now i know im really new to the scene!!
------------------
at night, rave near the guards compartment naked with a blue light

I always find if the mask looks stupid just use something else... I've seen people use baseball caps, bandanas, and paper bags.. course these will also make you look like a major wacker and tool but hey whatever works... I personally think that the majority of the raver gear is a good way to get your ass beat in the outside world( fuzzy barcelets on guys, stuffed animals, spectrum shades). anyway the pacifiers... if you like the use of them go for it but can I suggest a bic stic pen w/o the nib or the endcap... 1) doesn't look bad 2) youcan toss it so no incriminatinhg evidence of e useage, 3) straw when one is needed 4) cheap and availible you can gank them from anywhere
JJ
------------------
PLUR
Ravers don't fall, ravers don't die, we all just live to dance,and fly.
don't get caught!