• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Dumbest things you have done while rolling

Stupidest thing I've done while rolling is to not hide my drugs at all. This includes smoking a joint while a security guard was walking past and to repeatedly drop my pills, also while a security guard was walking past. Good thing it was a small rave and cops weren't around. I also took a drag of a lit cigarette the wrong way.

Stupidest thing under the influence of any drug happened while I was tripping on God-knows-what with some old schoolmates. I kissed one of the girls in front of her boyfriend and we were too out of it to make a big deal. He then dared me to kiss a random guy for $20 but there weren't any volunteers. Shame too, I could have bought a cd from the souvenir stand with that money and I would have been too intoxicated to care. :p

My girlfriend had a couple brain-fart moments when we rolled last. First off she tried hugging me with a lit cigarette in hand and managed to burn a perfect circle (looks like a polio vaccination now) into her upper arm. Second, on the comedown, when my stomach acid was starting to build up and cause some nice discomfort, she fed me a slice of mouldy bread to calm my stomach down. Unforunately, neither of us had any clue it was mouldy at the time...I just thought it tasted like eating a sponge, as I recall. *shrug*

Later that day, although not still technically rolling, I made the mistake of smoking a fair quantity of pot before hitting up dinner and a movie with a mutual friend of ours. I was sitting in the restaurant jawing HARD on my straw and just gripping the armrests of my patio chair throug the whole dinner. Girlfriend figured out what was going on and just laughed, but then tried to massage my feet with her feet under the table. That was cute. Anyway, that's my two cents.

resistor25 said:
Laying next to this fine ass girl, her first time on E. She kept rubbing her hands all over me. Telling me how nice of A guy I was. Just enjoying the moment. We started making out. My girl was on the couch behind us. I looked up and was like what? I didn'y even realize what was going on at the time. I told me girlfriend I don't understand why she was getting jealous nothing was going on. I really believed that to. Next day I realized me and the other girl were making out pretty hard.

BWAHAHAHHAHHAhaHAhaHAHhAHA 8o

hahahahaha rofl! omg some of these are hilarious!! Man i'm pretty new to the e scene. But these sites are very informative and it's nice to have people who actually know what they're doing.

Will be sure to post right away if something hilarious happens at a roll party lol

After 12 years, I've got soooooo many dumb things under my belt. The most recent one was trying to drive while getting my ass kicked by 2 of 5 tabs. My hubby was virtually incoherent in the passenger seat staring at his glow sticks that he had set on a fast pulse. I kept brailing it and then started throwing up and trying to hold it in, and it just kinda spewed out in a very fine mist. Finally I pulled over and went inside a chevron and asked someone where I could find binkies and I was lectured by this huge black guy that made me think of "Big Worm/Perm". He hugged me and told me I was a prime example why "white folks shouldn't get fucked up". Then he told me where to get a binky. :) I loved him..

We did this while trying to get back to Texas from Virginia. We ended up getting a room and my hubby tried to give the guy a sack of pot cuz he couldn't find his wallet. Thank god the guy was cool and he helped us find the wallet. We spent the rest of the night eating the rest of the tabs and having freaky monkey sex.

OH YEAH...before I started driving, we stopped in a field and he gave me a light show while I laid in the back of the truck. After I got up and just stared into space while he occupied himself, I had an uncontrollable urge to empty my pockets. We got about 10 minutes down the road when we realized I had thrown the tabs in the field. They were in my pocket in cigarette cellophane. Good thing was, I was all fucked up and focused on this one spot on the ground and we were able to find em. I did my puking business about 10 minutes after this.

Fun times....:D

I really haven't done anything stupid while rolling. Nothing too exciting, but this is kinda funny. Back about 4 years ago I was rolling with my girlfriend at the time, a very attractive and big breasted girl. Anyways, we were on two of the old Mitisubishi's, the ones that were really good, and we were in the bedroom and a few other friends were in the other room smoking some weed. Anyways, we had been fooling around a little bit and I had her topless. I decided to blow her up a little since this was only her second time rolling and the first time was kinda weak. I had her lay down and do the 10 deep breaths of Vicks and then stand up and stretch. Well we she did this I grabbed her around her waist and spun her around about 10 times. This must have really gotten to her because when I stopped she just starred at me, didnt say a word. Suddenly she just walks to the doors opens it up and walks out into the other room topless. For about 10 secs she is jut wandering around. Suddenly this look of horror comes over her face as she realizes she is standing topless in a room of mostly my male friends. I have still never to this day seen a girl run so fast and dive underneath covers. She says she doesnt remember what happened .. just remembered stretching and then snapping out of it in the other room. 8o 8)

vee said:
asking a prude sober girl for a massage thinkin she was someone else and realizing her boy friend was right next to her very upset

I had same experience. I gave a massage for a girl who I never met before and I realized that I was massaging her breast while her boy friend was next to her. What a shame

well i have a few... the first time i roled i took the ter literally.. it took like one hour to hit me because iw as sitting still the whole time watching a movie, but after i went to the bathroom too look at my pupils because i was told to do so i started ROLLING all around the apartamen.. it felt so good and i was amazed that i could roll in any direction and it didnt hurt...(2nd morning was a different story)

then one time it was the first time i was seeing things while on E and we were in the car in forn of my house by the mailbox and i told my BF to roll down the window cause the maliman was outside and had my mailHAHAHA no one there of course...

walking to a parkinglot and i saw a car that looked just like mine and it was unlocked and i got in it and got pissed off cause my keys woulnd fit...lol

The stupidest thing i have ever done whilst on pills was trying to swap my keys for money. I was that screwed that i kept trying to blag a quid off my mates and he just wasn't listening to me, in the end i said that if he gave me the money he could have my keys and my house. Another one of my pals has lost 2 phones whilst rolling worth £320 alltogether and tried swapping one of them(before he lost it) for a pill. The most embarrasing thing ive done though was trying to get into a club after they had stopped letting people in ( id didnt know this)
Me - Can i come in then?
Bouncer- Are you ready?
Me - Yea of course im ready (was pretty confused by what he was saying)
Bouncer - Well why are you chewing your lip then?
Me - I dont know (didnt realise i was chewing my face off)
Bouncer - Dont insult my intelligence, fuck off
It was terrible everyone was laughing at me as i walked off

Well not really the worst but funny anyway...

I did the bolt on my boyfriend the very first time i rolled, i came out of a trance and realised i was a kilometre away from his house at 2am in the morning at the train station down the road, topless, chasing an invisible possum...

The same night i freaked out on my long walk back when i picked up his neighbours newspaper on the front lawn only to find a massive photo of the possum on the pages, saying "how did you get back here so fast?"

Half an hour later or so my boyfriend came out to find me lying underneath the streetlights talking to it soothingly, beforeh e picked me up and demanded i come inside- before i replied with "No i can't talk right now, they'll all get jealous if they see me talking to you..."

*Shrugs* poor bastard must have had some rolls killed by me and my immaturity :p

OldSkool78 said:
Finally I pulled over and went inside a chevron and asked someone where I could find binkies and I was lectured by this huge black guy that made me think of "Big Worm/Perm". He hugged me and told me I was a prime example why "white folks shouldn't get fucked up". Then he told me where to get a binky. :) I loved him...
Heheheh. Nice.
:D
Most of my stupidity comes from taking a third pill and then dancing hard for two hours without talking.... then suddenly attempting to say something - and I suddenly realise that I've lost the power to speak... Gah, I hate that... I remember trying to tell some bloke about the fact that I thought my bottle of water was on the floor... but it was actually in my pocket. God, what a shit conversation... it was like that crayzee woman in American Pie... "One time, when I was at band camp..." only all the words were back to front.

Other than that, it's usually the stupid faces that I pull. Funny, but strenuous.

No doubt, the stupid faces are the worst part. You just can't hide a rollers face. I've lost several phones too. I've also tried to put peoples numbers in my phone and never could figure it out. I would just sit and fuck with it forever. My worst expierence was on k though. I was drinking all night long. I guess around 2:00 I was looking for rolls and found Free k. My husband and I did some. I would say 20 minutes later I could not move. I only did 2 bumps, but all the drinks got to me. I even threw up in the club next to these people. Terrible. No more k.

Little background info.. I live with my parents but downstairs in a separate apartment that has a door at the top and bottom of the stairs. One night while I was peaking I left both doors open so at about 3am my dog runs upstairs and starts barking at the front door. I really can't remember how I got there but I suddenly remember soothing my dog, telling her everything would be okay and hugging her.. I turn around as my mother said "what are you doing?"

Drove. It's usually ok when I drive on come down but this one time...oh boy....the windshield was all fogged up from the outside but I thought it was on the inside so I start trying to wipe it away and it just wouldn't go.

So I take both hands off the wheel as I'm absolutely fascinated by this "magic" fog on my windshield.

Hit the bloody curb in a turn.

Lucky that turn was in the driveway to an apartment building and that I was going about 10kms/hr.

Bloody golf ball on the tire...had to get a new tire.

i was walking around seattle at 4:30 in the morning singing
and just talking to bums and screaming "LOVE IS EVERYHWERE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!"

lmao :\

lol i was backstage with my friends and they were talking bout sometihng knowing that i was munted and they all pointed up to the celling, well i thought they were telling me to get up on stage and dance...hahaha oh dear, the secca pulled me off. didnt realise wat i was doing tell they told me next day and had a good laugh at me.
another time we had portaloos at this rave and there the type were u just push the door open, it has no lock. but i didnt know this, so im sitting there going to the toliet, finish, then try to find the handle to open the door. got reallly REALLY freaked out cuz i cudnt find the handle (there was no handle you only had to push it open) then i started yellin and stuff lol then i leaned on the door and fell out. oh dear lol

will_dance_4_f00d said:
another time we had portaloos at this rave and there the type were u just push the door open, it has no lock. but i didnt know this, so im sitting there going to the toliet, finish, then try to find the handle to open the door. got reallly REALLY freaked out cuz i cudnt find the handle (there was no handle you only had to push it open) then i started yellin and stuff lol then i leaned on the door and fell out. oh dear lol

This wouldn't happen to be at a Happy Snax, would it? I didn't see anything of the sort at the last one but I'm not surprised it happens.

At Godspeed this year I was taking a slash in the toilets when I bumped into some guys I know. One of them was rushing hard and got drug-induced shrinkage and got really paranoid his manhood was disappearing. He opened up his pants to show us. I looked. 8o

one time i was rollin with a bunch of friends and some new girls and this one girl Katy decided she liked me or something i guess and gave me her number but i was so messed up i entered the number all wrong into my cell ....well later that night i thought i would do something cute to you know like score some points and i decided to call her phone....well i called the number i had put in my phone and it rang up some fucker in Tennessee and they were pissed cuz it was like 3 in the morning....hahahaha!!

I decided to get married!!! I was rolling with this women I had been dating for 6 months. While rolling we sat down and made up invitations to our wedding and sent them out! 6 weeks later we were married. We still are married 6 yr later and it is going well but it still is a pretty amazingly stupid thing to make a huge decision like that while rolling!!!