• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

dumb question...... Such thing about a coke comedown?

merseyside8

Bluelighter
So yesterday i did coke.... maybe 6 bumps? and i stood up till about 6-7am. I have anxiety issues that are doing a lot better. A WHOLE LOT BETTER. I slept maybe 2-3 hours. My anxiety feels like its through the roof. Scared to nap because i feel like i wont wake up and i feel like im hurting my heart and body by doing these things. I dont do much drugs at all. Just scared. Is there such thing is a coke comedown? Or something taht i can do to make myself feel better?

Yes there is such a thing as a coke comedown.

Eat some food, stay hydrated and drink water, avoid caffeine, DO NOT use more cocaine even if you crave it and really want to, don't drink or use other drugs, take a nice hot shower, and exercise helps people relax and tell yourself that you will be fine. Good luck.

Last edited:
Yes and this is why I don't use cocaine anymore. Comedowns are the worst and just not worth it for me.

Idk why I do it. I honestly don’t even feel anything when I do it. I asked my friend if I was “doing it right” because I didn’t feel anything. My comedown is pretty bad because I’ve been having anxiety issues lately. So many things going through my mind like “I hurt my brain and heart” or some shit. I don’t get it. Really contemplating not drinking again. Bad things have happened because of drinking. Ugh

Merseyside, I'm sorry mate but but how many times do you have to make threads and posts saying exactly the same thing. You drank, you did coke whilst on SSRIs and now your feel anxious. I've replied back at least twice telling you this will happen and other people have as well. What do you seek to gain from continuously doing the same thing then asking for help, getting it and ignoring it? It's just going to annoy people. I'm all for helping people and I've offered my advice to you in your previous threads but seriously if you're not going to listen it's just taking the piss out of the people trying to help you.

I feel fine after one night of 1-2 gram coke. A longer binge — like earlier this summer when i used12 grams, although i shared a LOT with a friend, in five days — merely makes me weak, physically and mentally drained. But in smaller amounts it’s managable, even without benzos, which is far from the case with other stims — then they’re a must. For me, that is.

I rarely drink though, and keep my diet in check. Mostly use hash/weed before i go to sleep and the day after. After a longer binge i save a couple of flunitrazepam or alprazolam just in case. Combined with weed it makes the coming days a cakewalk, just don’t expect to be productive. It might be an alternative, but start with the lowest possible dose (unaware of your past experience and tolerance), e.g., 0,25-0,5 mg alprazolam, 5-15 mg diazepam, and so on

Oh, and as mentioned by other users: light exercise, meditation, decent food (and some comfort food, ofc), then spend the rest of the day binge-watching some tv show. At least that’s what i do