• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

duloxetine

HezzaD

Bluelighter
any thoughts on this I been suffering severe depression and took this for 2 weeks and did newel better I stopped to see if it was them or not and within 2 week I was slipped back in its mainly agoraphobia and gener aliased nxiety I also suffer from nerve pain which I get mscontin and pregab for
jw if worth taking duloxetine 30mg for my depression and anxiety
also if I was ton run shirt on morphine will codeine still help withdrawak even though the cypd26 is inhibited by dukoxetine

mate i just syartyed on 30mgs of this stuff 2 weeks ago and no side-effects except
they made me a bit drowsy and reduced appetite (which is kinda handy for me both pf them)
still waiting on the proper anti-d effects to kick in but so far theyve been god for my anxiety
give it a go man, best anti-d ive had in years and I've had tons.

any news guys does it knock you out but stimulate you next day I'm taking it with olanzapine 10mg been sleeping like a baby

yeah given it a week duloxetine inhabits cypd26 which blocks codeine converting to morphine does it potentiate oxycodone andnmorphinen like cimetidine

You do not want to inhibit the enzyme in question, as it's going to be responsible for demethylating your Codeine into Morphine, in layperson's terms. Enzymes can break active drugs down but are also responsible for a lot of pro-drug -> active drug metabolic processes.

i just found that dulox made me a bit sleepier and i had better sleep quality when i did drift off - dunno if it does much to other drugs?
does the enzyme inhibition Kief mentioned effect heroin's effects? asking for myself