• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Dugout/hitter box

Billard

Bluelighter
Okay so i barely smoke anymore and when i do its just one or two hits from a one hitter pipe. I grabbed 2 grams and stuffed it in my wooden dugout box. Now il prob have it atleast a month or so and its already been in there a week. My question is if i leave it in there without messing with it just packing a hitter every now n then will the bud go bad/moldy? I dont wanna have to stir it up everytime to let air flow so that's why i was curious. Cause its packed in there kinda hard and tight.

Ahhh okay.. I know itll lose some potency wich i dont mind as its some strong shit n i still have nxt to no tolerance but im mainly wondering if the bud will go bad/moldy being presses down all tight n hard in the box. Like will the bottom be moldy by the time i get to it? The box is not air tight but i dont wanna stir it cause 1. Its already in there rock hard and 2. I dont wanna lose all the crystals on my poker i use to stir it/clean things. And 3 i forgot i put like half a g of girl scout under the northern lights and dont wanna mix them up. So basicaly im just wondering if the bud at the bottom packed tight in my hitter box wil be bad/moldy by the time i get to it or should i say fuck it n stir it just to let air flow n be safe?

I think either way you're good at this point. If you keep it away from moist damp areas your bud will be fine in the box. Keep it tight or stir it up to you.