Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Dudes, word of advice...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh ? don't call me sick minded but i'm curious what you did with the poo? If it was me i guess the no choice but to leave ur full undies for the cleaners.....or next cinema patron.....hahah shit happens

yeah Jimmy Hendricks died from a barbiturate and he swallow his vomit and died!

Be careful my fellow brethen!
Don;t take 2 rickodeine bottles, cux I guarantee that you will shit in your, you undies a/ snf your cst ehich eoulf ptobsbly douskrf eiyj snid pidd.o

My first thought was "damn what waste of valium and DHC" .... anyone else? =D

^ this.
It was a waste of money, waste of drugs, waste of energy, waste for someone else to clean up, and yet another skid mark on the reputation of recreational drugs. I don't care all that much, as I'm not the one down $40 and covered in shit, but as long as he learns his lesson I don't see that big of a problem (though the janitor would think otherwise)

Hey I had taken the pills and Rikodeine about 2 hours before the movie. I vomited up some Subway foot long. The pills did work and so did the Rikodeine.

Yes. Fuck Ella. She's a policewoman, i know for a fact that she works for Brisbane CIB and her goal is to find new recreational drugs that have been imagined.

I posted this story cuz it was funny.

All you people who didn't laugh, and said 'duhhh what a waste of $40 bucks dahhh' know nothing about that cuz I ingested DHC 2-3 hours before watching the movie. The Valium was also fully metabolised.

The only thing I lost was $8 watching the movie fiends!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.