• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Misc Dude, I think I'm dying..

I once took over half a g of dmxe, I made an error with the scale and ended up being fucked for over 20 hours...

Lets keep it at that.
That makes me feel better. Ive been sitting on 2g of DMXE for over 2 weeks. I've been looking forward to trying it for over a year but now that I have it it makes me nervous, mainly because I'm on Suboxone. I may give it a whirl tonight! I will be sure to keep it well under 500mg. Sounds like a hell of an experience.

I've had so many experiences where I felt like I was dying that I dont know where to begin. The worst was probably when I shot up an unknown amount of meth with some heroin at the end of a couple day meth session. My heart was beating super erratically, there was no rhyhtm to the beating and my blood pressure felt rather high. My heart rate had to be like 40 BPM or under thouugh. Felt like it was beating only a couple of times a minute. Even turning my head would make me dizzy, standing up made me feel like I was gonna pass out. Had to have my friend walk me by the shoulder every time that I had to use the bathroom or go do anything. It was a hellish experience. My heart started to feel a little better after 12 hours, but it was a couple days before it was 100%. Probably the most frightening experience of my life. Laying there for 12 hours unable to move just completely focused on your heart barely beating. I never want to repeat that.

I've had serotonin syndrome more times than I'd like to admit. I survived a suicide attempt where i took a bottle of welbutrin, a big ass finger dip of powdered diclazepam and 100mg IV Morphine. I immediately blacked out when I shot the morphine but luckily I was found and that experience got me into treatment for the first time. I was once smoking a bowl of APVP and the whole bowl vaporized at the same instant resulting in me taking in well over 50 or 60mg at once. I thought I might be dying but damn was it euphoric.

My most recent "Shit, I might be dying" was I had a night where I was dosing 3-HO-PCP and 3-FL-PCP throughout, both sublingual and snorted. Well snorting things doesnt seem to work as well for me as it used too. I think I've done too much damage to my snozzle. My nose felt a bit clogged up so I used a nasal decongestant spray. After about 15 minutes I was WAAAAAY higher than I had been all night, and this was hours after my last dose. It felt like it activated all of my snorted doses and they hit at once. It was incredibly intense and my blood pressure was super high. I was going to ride it out. I decided go make some Chammomile tea to try and get myself in a relaxed mood so I headed downstairs to do so. Made my tea and went back upstairs to my room. Just the small trip up the stairs had my heart feeling like it was going to explode, so I took a small bit of my last Clonidine pill and started to feel a bit better.

There are many more instances but these are the ones I remember best at the moment

Last edited:
once was binging on iv morphine/coke/ket/booze/nitrous for weeks after the death of a close friend and dissociate. I got increasingly constipated after an unfortunate decision regarding a deep dish pizza,
and attempted to remedy things w a sodium enema...... well, it didn't come out. and in my weakened state I quickly succumbed to electrolyte imbalance/sodium poisoning... HOLY SHIT. full hallucinations, muscle issues,
heart out of control all over the place. O! was dealing w benzo withdrawal issues as well.. omfg. so awful. I started consuming magnesium to rebalance --- ended up eating WAY TOO MUCH Mag/calcium -- shit got worse from there.
ended up in the ER. like 180 pulse 200/110 was not ok. they benzod me and put saline w a reasonable electrolyte balance in and got my shit straightened out.
the absolute last time i will fuck w myself like that. To this day, an excess of sodium or magnesium will cause nasty reactions in me.

Isn't there anyone who saw anything but black when you went down? No angels? ;)
I find the nothingness comfortable, as I've believed from an early age, that with death, comes the great void of nothingness. While I believe that personality ends with death, everything in nature is subject to recycling, so the dury is still out on reincarnation (I think the soul is different to the personality. Personality is like the current balance of your bank account, the soul is your credit score. You can close a bank account without it affecting your credit score...)

once was binging on iv morphine/coke/ket/booze/nitrous for weeks after the death of a close friend and dissociate. I got increasingly constipated after an unfortunate decision regarding a deep dish pizza,
and attempted to remedy things w a sodium enema...... well, it didn't come out. and in my weakened state I quickly succumbed to electrolyte imbalance/sodium poisoning... HOLY SHIT. full hallucinations, muscle issues,
heart out of control all over the place. O! was dealing w benzo withdrawal issues as well.. omfg. so awful. I started consuming magnesium to rebalance --- ended up eating WAY TOO MUCH Mag/calcium -- shit got worse from there.
ended up in the ER. like 180 pulse 200/110 was not ok. they benzod me and put saline w a reasonable electrolyte balance in and got my shit straightened out.
the absolute last time i will fuck w myself like that. To this day, an excess of sodium or magnesium will cause nasty reactions in me.
Shit man, I'm glad you're okay! Electrolyte imbalances are no joke. I actually had an electrolyte issue on shrooms once. There was a 2 year or so period of my life where I was completely terrified of choking to death. Anyways, I did shrooms during this period and I got nauseous at one point. No biggie, go to the bathroom an throw up. Well a little piece of shroom got stuck in my throat and I was convinced that it'd work its way into my wind pipe, so I kept on drinking water and throwing it up, drinking water and throwing it up. After a while the visuals from the shrooms started to settle way down and my mind got super quiet; panicked but quiet. I dont know how to explain it. Realized it was an electrolyte thing, that I had basically just given myself water toxicity, so I slowly munched trail mix until my body got its electrolytes back into balance. Was scary but nowhere near as serious as yours was, holy shit. Glad that you're here man :)

I find the nothingness comfortable, as I've believed from an early age, that with death, comes the great void of nothingness. While I believe that personality ends with death, everything in nature is subject to recycling, so the dury is still out on reincarnation (I think the soul is different to the personality. Personality is like the current balance of your bank account, the soul is your credit score. You can close a bank account without it affecting your credit score...)
I have a similar view about death, especially after this dream I had recently. I've never really had Vivid dreams growing up but I've been getting them now as an adult. I've never really had a dream that felt profound until the one I had where I was up in a space station looking down on earth, and in my dream human intelligence had gotten to the point where reincarnation was a known fact. The whole recycling thing. My body will go into the ground, hopefully a worm will eat it and some other bugs. Eventually a bird will eat that worm. A cat will eat that bird and that will go on and on until my soul finds a body to call home. Can't explain it very well, never really gave the thought of reincarnation much credence but since I've had that dream I'm more or less a believer in it

Anyone ever fuck up and take so many drugs that you were at a risk of death? The only one I remember is collapsing on GHB - nowhere near death but I left the hospital covered in vomit. I was proud of myself that day.

I cant remember anything about the state I was in - just seemed to fade to black which I think death is probably like.
Nah, I think you may have just lost consciousness. Lol

I was on a 3 year dissociative binge, really out of it because of breakup with of the only women I've ever really loved and been together for 9 years, remembered the glowing experiences I had with methoxetamine and ordered some deschloroket ("DXE"/DCK) and went on doing multiple dosages daily and up to one gram per day (this would equal to maybe 10+ grams of ketamine given higher potency and longer duration). Also was doing daily morphine alongside it, was intended to replace the disso but didn't cut it so I went on with both drugs. First everything was fine but then I began to get strange symptoms, like wobbles in my legs even during the rare moments when I wasn't under the influence, impaired motor functions up to stuttering and eventually general malaise. Water retention in my legs for example, pale skin etc. but I didn't care, just wanted my beloved dissociation. Eventually I would once redose in a public bathroom and directly after I got out of the cabin, I collapsed. Thought well, that was it. Lasted just a few minutes, then I was able to get up again and went on, didn't think much about it but it was scary.

I also overdosed multiple times on DCK+morphine (dissociatives potentiate opioids but seemingly not the respiratory depression, my luck) and always just passed out for a few hours and came back slightly confused. Of course, over time the euphoria from both drugs diminished.

Tl;dr it's hard to die off dissociatives.

One drug - alcohol.

2 x ICU with acute pancreatitis.

1 x ICU with "alcohol toxicity" - electrolytes so out of whack from dehydration I was in and out of consciousness for days.
Yeah alcohol has got to be the worst drug ever.

Someone on here or somewhere said “it’s a hell of a drug”.

It’s so socially acceptable, it doesn’t get the credit it deserves for ruining lives and bodies and families. Everything.

Anyone ever fuck up and take so many drugs that you were at a risk of death? The only one I remember is collapsing on GHB - nowhere near death but I left the hospital covered in vomit. I was proud of myself that day.

I cant remember anything about the state I was in - just seemed to fade to black which I think death is probably like.
300mg cocaine IV, mad grand mal seizure.

Yeah alcohol has got to be the worst drug ever.

Someone on here or somewhere said “it’s a hell of a drug”.

It’s so socially acceptable, it doesn’t get the credit it deserves for ruining lives and bodies and families. Everything.

Of all the drugs known to man, there is only one capable of raising five, sometimes six, of the eight neurotransmitters that shape the way we experience life. That drug is alcohol. We in the detoxification profession refer to it as the mother of all drugs or the kick-ass drug. The pharmaceutical industry has never produced a drug as all encompassing in its effect as alcohol. Most drugs will raise one or two neurotransmitters at a time.

Often antidepressant medications will raise serotonin and possibly a little noradrenaline. It is rare to find pharmaceutical agents that will raise two or three neurochemical systems. Wellbutrin (bupropion), the most powerful pharmaceutical agent out there, is an antidepressant medication that will actually raise three in somewhat of a reasonable manner: noradrenaline, dopamine, and acetylcholine.

Alcohol is the ultimate stimulant for the brain. To date, we know of no other agent that comes close to matching its power; alcohol’s effect on the human body is unprecedented. This influential drug is ultra-powerful as a neurotransmitter agonist. It moves the brain’s neurochemicals like no other drug on the planet.

Alcohol raises serotonin, GABA, endocannabinoid, glutamate, and at high dose, increases the release of opiates. It also has a significant end-result effect on dopamine (which is very euphoric), adding up to a total of six neurotransmitters being affected. All this stimulation makes alcohol a powerful anti-depressant (not to mention highly addictive) and an even more powerful depressant once it wears off, causing neurotransmitters to plummet.

Fredrick Von Stieff M.D.

Brain In Balance: Understanding the Genetics and Neurochemistry Behind Addiction and Sobriety​

Wellbutrin the most powerfull pharmaceutical agent known to man? Shouldnt that title fall to Lsd or some fentanyl analogue?

Wellbutrin the most powerfull pharmaceutical agent known to man? Shouldnt that title fall to Lsd or some fentanyl analogue?
Yeah, LSD is a receptor whore. It has activity at a shitload of receptors (even histamine). All that at 0.1mg, unlike most other drugs.

How was it in overdose? Sounds like anaesthetic territory, if possible.

I do 10-20mg bumps 1-3 hours apart. Tried even smaller doses eyeballed when no scale was at hand and the push was strong. I don't know exactly what it does but i think it's about more than NMDA antagonism. I would fear for my heart at huge doses. Then again i combined with large doses of cannabis which can play its tricks too.

Could you smell your own brain at half a gram of DMXE?
You're still conscious, gave me skewed vision and I couldn't walk straight.
Anaesthetic wiseno idea, you'd have to prod yourself with something which I didn't do.

Dmxe is ok, it holds very low trip value for me though

I was on a 3 year dissociative binge, really out of it because of breakup with of the only women I've ever really loved and been together for 9 years, remembered the glowing experiences I had with methoxetamine and ordered some deschloroket ("DXE"/DCK) and went on doing multiple dosages daily and up to one gram per day (this would equal to maybe 10+ grams of ketamine given higher potency and longer duration). Also was doing daily morphine alongside it, was intended to replace the disso but didn't cut it so I went on with both drugs. First everything was fine but then I began to get strange symptoms, like wobbles in my legs even during the rare moments when I wasn't under the influence, impaired motor functions up to stuttering and eventually general malaise. Water retention in my legs for example, pale skin etc. but I didn't care, just wanted my beloved dissociation. Eventually I would once redose in a public bathroom and directly after I got out of the cabin, I collapsed. Thought well, that was it. Lasted just a few minutes, then I was able to get up again and went on, didn't think much about it but it was scary.

I also overdosed multiple times on DCK+morphine (dissociatives potentiate opioids but seemingly not the respiratory depression, my luck) and always just passed out for a few hours and came back slightly confused. Of course, over time the euphoria from both drugs diminished.

Tl;dr it's hard to die off dissociatives.
Maybe not by overdose, but it makes a person so accident prone that it is a serious theat. My ex eventually broke up with me, because she expected to find me dead at the bottom of the stairs. Just totally blown away by being pain free for the first time in 30 years. It's possible to have an affair with a chemical...

Yeah, LSD is a receptor whore. It has activity at a shitload of receptors (even histamine). All that at 0.1mg, unlike most other drugs.
Did you see that photo of how acid attaches to the receptor? Attaches and then folds the top in over itself so it takes longer for the body to clear it

Did you see that photo of how acid attaches to the receptor? Attaches and then folds the top in over itself so it takes longer for the body to clear it
Yep, the 'gull wing' conformation of the diethylamide group, that is reproduced by the 2,4-dimethylaziramide (LSZ) structure...