• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Drying wet mdma

jobe28

Bluelighter
Hi. So a few months ago i decided to "stock-pile" a bunch of mdma from my dealer. And since im sortve paranoid about having drugs in my house i decided to bury. Anyway I dug it up today and the little zip lock bag it was in was filled with water. I was pretty surprised because i had it wrapped up in 3 layers of plastic. Obviously it wasnt good enough (next time ill probably do more layers, and make it super air-tight with duct tape or something).

Is any of this mdma salvageable? Can it be made wet and still work after you dry it?
Also, if i can dry it, would the oven be the best method? Ive dried out codeine into powder from a liquid (using the cold water extraction method or whatever it is) and it worked. What temperature do you think would be the best?

I'm not too sure about what temperatures might destroy it or w/e, but I would just leave it in a dish or tray or something in an open space in your house. I had some that was a little soggy from moisture in my pocket, I did that and within a few days it was dry enough to crumble up to a powder and capsulate, it still worked fine too.

Yeah I figured the water shouldnt really dregrade it, but its good to know yours was fine

next time get a vacuum sealer.
I have never had the experience but I agree with the above, put it in a dish in a warm dry place and let it dry out slowly.

Aldi sometimes have them on sale. I picked one up which I use for many household things, but would work perfectly for your situation also.

Water can degrade MDMA a bit, well at least the impurities in it can, but that's only a tiny bit and over a long period of time, so you're probably good to go. Heat can also degrade MDMA but only pretty high temperatures. Best thing I think indeed would be to pour it out to dry on a petri dish or something similar. The water will evaporate and whatever is left of the MDMA should recrystallize on the plate. You can try to do it in the oven but I would put it on the lowest temp possible, a hair dryer would be better as then you have some more control over the temperature. If the bag was completely filled with water a lot of the MDMA has probably leaked away so prepare for a disappointment :)

Yeah. Well, fingers crossed. Its almost dried out so ill be trying it soon