Drum n Bass

YES YES YES!!!!! YOU RULE!!!
(Okay I'm a little nutz about that shit)
I love ODI. He's probably my favorite right now. If you have the chance - get his tape "New Identity". It's goooooood Jump up.
Jump up is my favorite, but I also like some good tech step. If you have the chance listen to Freaky Flow and Ed Rush.
Where are you from? There is a party in Philly comming up in Feb. called "Sutpen's Jungle". It's aaaaaaall Jungle/Drum 'n Bass.
And let me tell you - I am PSYCHED!!!!
smile.gif
*pEace*
smile.gif

YES YES YES!!!!! YOU RULE!!!
(Okay I'm a little nutz about that shit)
I love ODI. He's probably my favorite right now. If you have the chance - get his tape "New Identity". It's goooooood Jump up.
Jump up is my favorite, but I also like some good tech step. If you have the chance listen to Freaky Flow and Ed Rush.
Where are you from? There is a party in Philly comming up in Feb. called "Sutpen's Jungle". It's aaaaaaall Jungle/Drum 'n Bass.
And let me tell you - I am PSYCHED!!!!
smile.gif
*pEace*
smile.gif

Drum and bass and jungle is the BEST!!
What more can I say?
smile.gif

------------------
Jungle...To make you move and twist
Jungle...On top of the list

I am just getting into Drum and bass/ jungle.
Here is what I have just recently picked up.
AK1200, DJ DB, Dieselboy, Yellow Note, DJ ANI, DJ DARA, 187......just my .02..

Really getting into jungle/d&b myself . . can't get enough - aaaaarrrrggggggghhhhh !!!!
wink.gif

JungleBaby - any info. on that party coming up in Philly would be greatly appreciated -would love to go . . thanks in advance !
------------------
'nuthin but PLURness'. . . . . . <>!
{{GATS}} =P
[This message has been edited by Tshirt (edited 21 January 2000).]

Ach baby, you are on a good path if D & B is catching yer eye
smile.gif

Three suggestions...
I got into D & B becasue of Reprezant's New Forms (Reprezant = Roni Size, DJ Die, DJ Krust et al.) So I highly recomend that for some solid beats.
For more Jungle dancy stuff for beginners I suggest:
World Dance- The best of Drum and Base mixed by DH Hype and Ellis D (a bit pricy but so solid with a wack of classic tracks)
or
20 of Jungle's Roughest Rhythyms mixed by DJ Hype
Oftem compilation CD's mixed by a good DJ are a good way to start.
Let us know what you get...

Yes, for all those interested (and I hope there's lotz of you) Sutpen's Jungle is happening Feb. 26 at the Electric Factory in Philidelphia. I'm not sure exactly how much to get in yet - but I would suggest getting tickets if you can... Stop by 611 Records (or rather 612 across the street) if you're reasonably close to Philly, if you're in the Baltimore area you MIGHT be able to get tickets at 10 Car Pile-Up (I think you can).
The Dj line up as far as I know is:
Armen
Bryan Gee
Dara
Freaky Flow (woohoo!)
J-Messinian
J. Smooth
Kenny Ken
Lorne
MC Flipside
MC Mis-ty (she's awesome - real nice too)
MC Skibadee
SS
Starchild
I was at the last Sutpen's Jungle in Aug. that got shut down - Hype was supposed to be there. This one looks a lot bigger and better (even the flyer does) - so I can guerantee it's going to be the shit!
If there's alot of bluelighters going maybe we can do a meet up deal or something..
smile.gif
*pEace*
smile.gif