Drum 'n' Bass - MEGATHREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I live in BC and the whole scene here is monstly hardstyle/trance/dubstep. so not a whole lot of drum n bass going on here. Though at most of the dubstep shows, they play a couple dnb tracks. im under 19 so I can't go to the rare club events where any DnB is playing anyway :p gotta get that fake..
good news though, netsky is coming to vancouver in march :D canada tour! madness!!!
I think there's a little more dnb up in kelowna, their rave scene is really vibrant. My sis went to university there and a lot of her friends are into dnb so I can only assume..
<3
They had a few D&B shows here a little while ago. I think the last one might of been all ages. Another one was the same day they had that party/rave under the bridge. I didn't go out that night because I was MDMA hungover. It was also raining. haha

Can people recommend me some good techstep?

yes,I just recently found a unrealesed version of SPL - Deus EX and very rare tune from him called Initiation.

for me these two tunes are the very best the techstep have to offer.Last 45 seconds of Deus Ex are have BEST SOUNDING BEAT I ever ever heard in my life.Its sickest amen ever I think.Listen,I promise you would like it

SPL - Deus EX unreleased version 2006

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBBQXwVT080

SPL - Initiation 2005

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ucqeIcVMlA&feature=related

I can write 20 pages about how good the beats in these tunes are.I am listening electronic music for 8 years now but this easly takes prize for sickest beat,I am bassline oriented person but when listening to these tunes I am in constant WTF is this?! mindstate...end of story,these beats are very special,listen and judge yourself %)

SPL - Deus EX unreleased version 2006

Thank you so much for posting this, not only is it a totally sick tune, but I went searching for the MP3, and in the process stumbled upon the "Therapy Sessions" compilations, can't believe I hadn't heard of them, they are totally amazing. Got all 8 now, been listening non stop all morning!! :D

4e333130cd18df133c71a652c8f571c9.png

Last edited:
this is sick.

Unknown Error - Hellraiser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Opmj7eD2mPw

brutal drop

I was listening to this alot last 4 years.When I was 15 this was one of first dnb tunes that got me addicted to that broken sub bass neuro rape sensation.

There was some modified version on youtube with unique middle section and video from Final Fantasy 8,I liked that version alot more than original.If somebody knows it or have it let me know

This is best tune by Unknown Error ( when they were still two man team )

I am surprised that practicly nobody here listen Jump-Up dnb.... its probably most underestimated dnb sub genre.

are there any Taxman,Original Sin,Tantrum Desire,Heist,Modified Motion,Crissy Criss,Sensai,Jaydan,Jayline,Ozma,Cabbie,Erb N Dub,High Roller,Zen,Hazard,Origin,Majistrate,Callide,Tyke, Pleasure,Vital Elemetns,Sub Zero,Slum Dogz,Complex listening people?

Future Prophecies & Erb N Dub - Fist Fight ...how can you not fap while listening this?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFQiu9XPC1w

Last edited:
In need of some help here!!!!

I was at a buddies house and he played this amazing track, so I asked what it was and he stated London Elektricity. I went through my library, as I have a lot of LE already, but I couldnt find this song.

It was a very ethereal drop, with this chanting in the background. A very soft but powerful track. Anyone have any idea what it was?

In need of some help here!!!!

I was at a buddies house and he played this amazing track, so I asked what it was and he stated London Elektricity. I went through my library, as I have a lot of LE already, but I couldnt find this song.

It was a very ethereal drop, with this chanting in the background. A very soft but powerful track. Anyone have any idea what it was?

London Elektricity - Just One Second (Apex remix) This perhaps?

Sadly, thats not it either.... :\
It had this breakdown-ish part where the chanting voice got a bit high and then the drums kicked back in.

I know, I know, im not being that helpful myself, but I was very high at the time and Cannot remember all of the song.

They had a few D&B shows here a little while ago. I think the last one might of been all ages. Another one was the same day they had that party/rave under the bridge. I didn't go out that night because I was MDMA hungover. It was also raining. haha

the bridge one? was that in october? I went and checked that out the first time I did shrooms lol. It was pissing rain and they had a tarp up. we left cause there was all these drunk obnoxious people, and my friend started to have a bad trip. it wasn't that great.
there's some coming up, big ones like chase & status/netsky, and recently i've found lots of dnb events through a friend. unfortunately i can't go to any cause im 17 lol. but it seems to be getting a little more popular. there's a group of promoters and djs (SHAHdjs <- group on FB) that hold dnb/dubstep/glitchhop shows often, downtown, i always hear good things!

Status
Not open for further replies.