Drum & Bass Megathread Part II v. What's an Amen Break?

Last edited:
ayy i know you hip to this tho. ghost in the shell sample ;p

ooo i searched my hd for ill skillz 201-ill_skillz-forgive_myself_(remix)-sour

real ones remember gettin served that fresh dnb in irc rooms!!!!

omg this is so funny, but a nice trip down memory lane https://www.dogsonacid.com/threads/s-o-u-r-closed.23245/

"right, i've heard that "the SOUR group" have closed there ftp servers due to Stakka & Skynet AND Bad Company "Telling" Them To..."

Porcelain remix? my face goes cringe on instinct lol

finally figured out what was messing up my ability to see the embedded vids, always down to rinse some Ill Skillz!

I peeped the new Klute and Calibre album, tbh never was feeling either much but apparently world + dog loves them so fuck me, right? Wishlisted the Calibre album all the same, it's got a nice jazzy vibe.

oh yeah, if you like the GiTS sample from that first Ill Skillz tunes then here's a tune for ya

I have such a mighty jones for the new Dawn Wall EP (epic, epic, epic) but threw some dosh at the new Rainforest album instead because fuck it, I'm feeling every tune on it and atmospheric is drugs anyway

LTJ-Bukem-MED.jpg

Great track!

:)

that's some impressive hardware. i just started really looking into learning how to use digital tools for production and love how Fanu covers the details of his techniques, it's nice and easy for a novice like me to understand

good looks.

really cool of him to be putting out tutorials, especially since i find producing dnb the most challenging tempo.

so far I think he's just been covering the hiphop stuff he produces under the FatGyver moniker to keep it simple, I still don't get how to slice time finely enough on a DAW to make more spontaneous sounds, was looking at how Paradox works and he does some crazy shit live

Stumbled upon this while browing. Nice old school feel.

[video=youtube_share;zqbL06beH70]http://youtu.be/zqbL06beH70[/video]