• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Drugs you've tried and dont like

That would be ketamine.
I've done it a couple of times (medical grade) but never really enjoyed it. I feel like a K-hole could be an interesting experience but I just don't enjoy the dissociation, made me feel dumb and it wasn't euphoric.

DXM- Used a couple times in my years before obtaining 'true' psychedelics. Always felt heavy and dreary, and the headspace it puts you in is lonely and darkish.

DPH- Another one of my childhood fuckups, just a weird drug altogether. The trips aren't necessarily 'trips', they're more or less delusions. You'll see shadow figures, full blown people who aren't there, spiders and ants were always present. But they were always in my peripheral and disappeared when I looked. Also had quick vision flashes of weird scenarios, for example, an old girlfriend tried this with me, we're sitting on a porch staring at the grass and out of nowhere I saw her laying face first in the yard, once I noticed it everything flashed back to normal, weird, weird substance.

Salvia- Had my fair share, it's not that I disliked it per se, but the trips are always manic and uncontrollable, really one you have to just buckle up and enjoy the ride for.

Cocaine- As stated above, if you put it in my nose, I'll sniff it, but I wont fo looking for this devil chemical. Seen it ruin too many friends/family members and to be honest I side with those above stating that I just dont see the hype Coke has. I'd rather take a gravity bong rip.

25i nBome- Just dont, unless you lay it yourself or have a solid source, i wouldn't trust this chem, 'wacky acid' as we call it can be lethal in higher doses, and you never know the dose of the tabs if purchased off the streets. In my experience the drug feels bipolar, and the trip can go from bliss to help in an instant.

Interesting how many folks are citing coke. I hadn't really thought of it, but my reaction is pretty similar to what others report--(snorted) coke is kinda meh for me, but I sure wouldn't turn it down.

I don't like meth or adderall I'm just not into the amp feeling. Makes me feel tense and uncomfortable in my skin. My back gets tight and painful. Also tried DOC and hated it a long lasting very stimmy psychedelic is not fun after a little bit.

Good: Weed (Bud and oil), Codeine (Liquid; no pills, just never had the chance to try), Adderall (XR and IR both good for different things), Acid (Blotter)
Ehh: Cocaine (Just a 15 min Adderall to me, I'll do it but won't buy it lol), Molly (Felt something but not a lot), DXM (Worse than codeine but gets the job done), Diphenhydramine (Benadryl lol, from back in the day when I'd take anything I got my hands on; similar to DXM imo)
Bad: Shrooms (Just Nauseating and weaker than acid to me), Vicodin (Didn't feel anything), Acid (Vials, I've tried a bunch and its never anywhere as good as blotter)

Good: Weed (Bud and oil), Codeine (Liquid; no pills, just never had the chance to try), Adderall (XR and IR both good for different things), Acid (Blotter)
Ehh: Cocaine (Just a 15 min Adderall to me, I'll do it but won't buy it lol), Molly (Felt something but not a lot), DXM (Worse than codeine but gets the job done), Diphenhydramine (Benadryl lol, from back in the day when I'd take anything I got my hands on; similar to DXM imo)
Bad: Shrooms (Just Nauseating and weaker than acid to me), Vicodin (Didn't feel anything), Acid (Vials, I've tried a bunch and its never anywhere as good as blotter)

Acid in vials and on blotter are the exact same drug with the exact same effect

I have a pretty big drug use history, almost trying everything out there from street to pharms and I like to think that I have a good grasp on drug knowledge (I know I am not the smartest) I will start with the drugs that I have tried and enjoyed, and end with the drugs I have tried and dislike along with the reasoning behind it! :)

Enjoyed-
Cannabis because it is such a social drug! Makes me giggle like a little girl! Salvia because of the intensity of the drug. Hydrocodone because it was the first opiate chem that my brain has ever felt and always makes me feel very comfortable with myself and talking to others, I am a very shy self conscious guy. Oxycodone because of the rush and my increased libido it produces in me. MDMA (pure) because I love you and I love her and everyone ;). LSD because of the way it makes everything move and flow, very mathematically symmetrical visuals. Lean (Codeine and permethazine) because it makes me feel like I?m back in Sac with my old homies driving around being hoods. Morphine because how euphoric it is IMO. Valium because it has been the most euphoric benzo for me. Xanax because if the apathetic response I get from it. Etizolam because it feels as though it?s Valium and Xanax had a baby. Adderall because how much shit I get done! Now,

Disliked-
These drugs I have only experienced once or twice not more because if I experience a bad high/trip the first dose I see no point in putting myself through more discomfort.
Heroin because it made me vomit and light headed to the point I was unable to stand longer than 3-5 minutes which irritated my friends. 2C-B because I swear my girlfriend was trying to murder me (she is the sweetest girl I have ever been with.) Methamphetamine because it was not very euphoric and made me stay up for three consecutive days which I can not stand. DXM because it made me sick. Benadryl because it made me have conversations with friends at school who were not there... Also gave me crawling skin. Ritalin because it felt dirty and I enjoyed Adderall far more. The NBOM class of psychedelics because it felt as though I was dying the majority of the trips I had. Finally, yes I know this will be strange and does not really fit DRUGS (sorta but not really) is cigarettes. Specifically cigarettes, because they make me feel sick, dirty, oxygen deprived and self conscious. I do vape but it has a different sensation which many people are probably aware of.

I am missing some other chemicals that I did not feel the need or want to type out but those were the most important ones to me! :)