• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Drugs you've tried and dont like

ibetweaking

Bluelighter
For me:Methylphenidate(ritalin, concerta) Was horrible no euphoria had to take a shit every 5 miliseconds made me socially awkward while on it.DXM(Used it 4 or 5 times. Robotussin) Not fun to me ya i had a pretty intense trip but throughout the whole thing i was feeling nauseous and the taste of the syrup didnt help thatHyrdromorphone - everytime i did this i had to take 3 prescription 2mg tablets to get the same buzz that 1 20mg oxycodone gives me Was prescribed it once and got it off streets onceStrattera - made me feel sick to my stomach with absouloutely no other effect(Switched back to concerta after this cuz doctor wouldnt prescribe me adderall

Tianeptine, horrid drug, no idea why i kept taking it.

Propylhexedrine, the high is pretty good but the after effects are brutal. I only did it 3 times then realized it's not worth having extreme vasoconstriction and tremors for 2 days after.

Weed, it induces too much paranoia and irrational thought. Although sometimes it can make me hyperfocus and see creative solutions.

Codeine, i tried it when i already had a moderate opiate tolerance and it didn't seem to do anything at any dose. I don't think it's due to liver enzymes as i seem to metabolize tramadol very efficiently.

Methylphenidate was kinda disappointing but it was really useful as a tool to edge for 5 hours straight.

I tried Yohimbe once (bad idea since I was on Prozac and Yohimbe is an MAOI), and it made me speedy and dilated my pupils (it can be somewhat of a psychedelic I've heard) and I didn't like how it felt: just like my bloodpressure was high and I was all racy.

Lorazepam: fuckin rip off of a benzo
Shrooms: I don't hate them per se, but they aren't pleasant to me in regular doses
Alcohol: feel like I don't even have to explain
Cocaine: unless it's top shelf don't even flex
Any antidepressant: brain fogging garbage pills

Ketamine... I Just didn't like how it makes you feel like you aren't there, and you lose coordination like if you were majorly drunk.

Alcohol... makes you act aggressive and dumber than someone rolling on ecstasy, I have more respect more meth and heroin addicts than freaking alcoholics.

Antidepressant medication... makes you a zombie with no emotions and also kills the effect of my favorite drugs (MDMA).

Actually there are very few I don't like but the closest one would have to be Codeine. Since I have a major opiate tolerance, the amount I need to take to be able to tell I even took any makes me itch so bad I can absolutely dig sores into my skin. I seriously hate that feeling!

i can't really say there's a recreational drug i really hate the high itself, the drugs damage and hangovers of course i hate the drug overall ie it's not worth the high

the highs are all great in their own way.

ive never tried deliriants but i imagine i would hate those.

Strange you all don't like ritalin it's no different than adderal to me. My least favourite drug that people like is pot, it makes my heart race and gives me awful paranoia. Also i was on a 3 day phentermine binge that felt worse than a meth comedown at the tail end

I find ketamine experiences interesting but unpleasant. Something about my brain, I always visit kinda terrifying places and themes on ketamine. I did it yesterday and I think that may have been my last ride with k.

My least favourite drug that people like is pot, it makes my heart race and gives me awful paranoia.
I don't care for weed either. Makes me weirdly dizzy and nauseous. Ironic that it's used medically as an antiemetic. Has the opposite effect on me.

Add another one for weed. Which, isn't to say I've never had a pleasurable experience with it, but I'm not a big fan.

Weed is a strange one. It magnifies intense paranoid and anxious thoughts, which i hate. At the same time it creates a hyper awareness of my surroundings and a huge cognitive boost when performing technical tasks, at least the strong sativa's do.

The only time it's helpful is if i have to do something that i've never done before which requires finess and skill, in which case it gives me extreme beginners luck. In any other scenario i'd rather be sober and slowly build my skills without a panic attack inducing trip.

Alprazolam did nothing for me. A friend gave me a couple 0.5mg pills to try when I was having anxiety problems and they just made me sleepy on top of being anxious.

In the dosages I took them at (as prescribed for post-surgical pain), hydrocodone made me violently nauseous and I found the sedation irritating and vaguely delirious, whereas oxycodone was useful for the pain and not unpleasant but not euphoric. I'm sure if I had pushed the dosage I might like them but I have no major pain currently and recreational opiate use is not a road I need to go down right now or ever.

I have yet to have a truly great experience with vaporized weed alone, but I've loved my few experiences with edibles so far. Vaporized cannabis just seems to lack something, not sure what it is. It's the only substance I've felt compelled to redose without actually getting much out of. It's a powerful tool combined with low doses of psychs and dissos though.

EDIT: want to emphasize that I haven't had a great experience with just vaporized/smoked weed yet but I still hold out hope that I can make it happen.

Last edited:
Weed. Have always hated it. Always will. Anxious, pananoid, self conscious. Gross.

Salvia. Uncomfortable feeling but its fun to tell your story afterwards.

Ketamine. Never liked it.. I would rather do dxm or mxe.

tianeptine. Just tried this for the first time last week. Just makes me feel tired and depressed. I really dont get the hype

add another for ritalin. The rush is nice but its not worth the next 8 hours of anxiety. Also, its hard to talk when Im on it. I just cant seem to spit the words out.

I don't like Ritalin either. I literally can't focus and end up jumping from video to video.

I have had 3 salvia experiences and don't really plan on doing it again, at least not for a decade or so.

Love Benzos, but I hate alprazolam. To this day just thinking of that taste makes me want to vomit :(

Tramadol. Never used it to get high, but even at the prescribed doses it just made me lethargic.

DXM. Tried it 3 times back in High School, but now I wouldn't even touch the stuff.

Cocaine. I felt relaxed and drinking some beers with it (while not recommended) made it enjoyable, I can't really say I felt much from the cocaine except a compulsion to do more. It felt like nicotine, very subtle and relaxing. For the price I just can't understand it though. I know a lot of you don't enjoy the weed, but gram for gram cannabis will just get me way more blasted than coke. Although the rant being over, I don't think I would turn down a line of coke :\

Lol, that's the thing about coke, I don't think I've ever met someone whose used it that'll turn it down, even if they don't like it.

I've done extremely shitty coke in the past despite already being geeked out of my gourd on meth.