• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Drugs you lost and found ages later vs. Da fuck did that come from?

a few years ago, my buddy would come over with lots of gifts. basically would come over with lots of hydrocodone, somas, morphine, and oxys. We had an open door policy in that household haha. He would enter our house really fucked up and yell "hey guys i brought gifts" and me and the roommates would all flock to him while he would toss us free pills. kinda like the same vibe at a skate demo, where the pro will toss free stickers shirts decks, etc. lmao. SO, I would get enough pills for like 3 days. It wasn't anything lost that i found, but when i decided to finally see how much I stashed, like a squirrel burying acorns, I checked my drawer, and had like 100 pills mixed between 7.5 and 10mg hydros, 80 mg morphines, and oxys. needless to say, it was a glorious week.

Can't tell you how many times I've found random weed in my house. Usually a joint here and there but sometimes when I go to get my bowl or bong they're already fully packed (and I really don't smoke that much weed) with super good weed (that's somehow still perfectly fresh) I don't even remember buying (I don't even remember ever having a dealer who sold any that good) my only possible explanation is some sorta stoner Santa leaving weed around to make me happy cause I sure as fuck don't remember buying it lol.

Found packs of cigarettes of brands I hadn't smoked in months in random places too, if that counts.

Also last year I was going to throw away my broken nightstand. When I picked it up one of the legs (which turns out was hallow and I didn't even know it) fell off and out rolled 16 of those white and red oxycodone-APAP 5mg-500mg capsules. Didn't even know what they were at first but I sure as hell tore the rest of that thing apart before throwing it away (unfortunately no other parts contained drugs lol). I had to type in the numbers and ID them online cause I'd never seen em before and don't know of any dealer who coulda sold em to me (they all sell tablets of oxy-apap not capsules, have for years I asked to make sure) and they definitely weren't prescribed but I had to be the one who put em there cause that was my nightstand 12+ years (long before I even got into drugs) and I was the only one who had access to it. They had to be older (at least I think they were older. Definitely still got me high lol) they had 500mg of APAP, all the narcotic APAP combo pills I've seen since I've been into pills have been 325mg APAP. Just out of curiosity does anyone know based on that amount of APAP and design what year those pills would have been manufactured, and distrusted in the USA? If I'm not mistaken they also had an M in a square on them (for Mylan I'd assume) if that narrows it down any.

I actually got freaked out at one point by finding so many random joints, cigarettes and pills I thought someone was hiding in my house living in the attic or crawlspace like I'd seen on the news. So I waited made sure I was 100% sober, loaded my trusty Mossberg home defense shotgun and me and my pit bull searched the entire house up and down, thankfully (for me and probably more so someone else lol) I didn't find anyone or any evidence of anyone hiding anywhere (such a creepy/gross thought.)

I noticed a small orange spot on my bedroom floor for like 3 days. I finally took a closer look and saw N8 and I was like NO FUCKING WAY. I have a house cat too, I'm surprised and very relieved that he didn't touch it! Twas half a strip of an 8mg suboxone.

I counted my stash the night before and all the unwrapped and partial strips were accounted for. So thanks floor?