• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

drugs that messed you up mentally

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a really strong salvia experience, first and last time I broke through, nothing really seemed real or interesting for about a month. I started getting panic attacks, particularly if I smoked weed. I was afraid of losing my sense of reality, and after such a mindfuck real life seemed way, way less important. I remember the exact moment when the night sky started to look beautiful again, and I realized it was finally over, but it was an unpleasant patch and a difficult learning experience.

Coke and e .
I fucked my serotonin right up where it's literally impossible for me to enjoy MDMA I hate it I can only do it if I'm at a rave. If not I will go through every stage of emotional baggage and depression fuckin whack. Coke made me into a jones-ing caniving dirtball. Hated who I was so I will never touch crack cause I'd probably be so far gone by now if I did I probably would of sold this computer and would never of even remembered what the Internet was. I hate coke , one line after drinking heavily is it. Any further and yeah you know how the story goes...

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. dope ruined my fkkn life! now suboxone is ripping the other half away and my benzo addiction is driving me nuts so ya guys im fucked been on sub for 3 years im getting off now but the wd is so bad welll mentally it is bupe has anti depressant effects as well so suboxone and benzos gets my vote

Last edited:
This is an older thread that doesn't fall within the updated BDD guidelines. There is little harm reduction in asking what drugs "mess you up mentally". "Mess up" is an extremely vague term and by definition, drugs have mental effect.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.