• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Drugs that make you cry?

The pain of coming down from.stimulants knowing you have no.more left, and I'm addition.not having anything to calm you down is the most disgusting feeling in the world. Sex is the next best thing to do when you are crashing, nor having any benzos or opiates on hand. As horny as it makes me and my.girl it temporarily brings us to heaven on Earth and it's the best feeling in the world and completely takes my mind off of the crash now here is the bad news after the sex is over and we bust a nut the crash comes back and a thousand times worse which I am assuming has to do with all the chemicals being released from an orgasm and ultimately making the whole situation worse. It is mandatory for me to have buprenorphine and klonopin handy when about to tweak. For me the bupe pauses the crash and.brings back the.adderall high, and when the bupe plays its course, I'll finally take klonopin to sleep. Marijuana helps too

What do you mean crash from adderall? I take 55 mg orally every day 30 mg when I first wakeup and 25 mg 4 hours later and I never crash. Do you snort it or something or is it because I use xr?

I always become extremely depressed and usually end up crying the day after taking valium to sleep which is why I very rarely resort to using benzos and wouldn't recommend them for anything other than the most extreme situations.

Some people are.more sensitive to amphetamines effect on emotional and psychological effects