• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Drugs that don't raise your heartbeat?

Hannahxb

Greenlighter
Hey guys, I'm new to this forum, although I've been lurking around on it for the past few years out of curiosity. I know you have your own abbreviations and stuff, so I apologise if I sound like a noob. My question is, are there any fun, social, party drugs that don't raise your heart rate? The reason I ask is because I have heart problems and the main issue I have had with drugs such as Cocaine and even Weed is that it raises my heart beat. Now I know this is just an effect of the drug, it's not my heart condition, in some ways I can tell the difference, but it puts me in an uncomfortable, panicky mood which has always completely destroyed my highs. Most of my friend that I go out with do drugs, and I'm sick of being the one left out, but more so than that I'm just a naturally curious person, I enjoy having fun, experimenting. I'd really appreciate it if anyone could tell me if there are any social, party drugs that do not raise your heart beat? It's the only thing that's putting me off. Never had any other bad effects. I have had experience with diazepam and I really enjoyed that drug, but it's not a social drug, and I know it's a completely different class from the others. This is bugging me so much! Thanks guys!

Opiates are the only thing that comes to my mind, maybe you would find more stimulating/uplifting opis like oxycodone enjoyable for social situations. Also, have you considered combining benzos with coke/amp? They will calm your heart and significantly reduce anxiety.

Ethanol? Kava or a benzo can be good to combine with most drugs that can cause anxiety. Just be careful about mixing depressants.

Ambien (zolpidem) can be a party drug, but it can be really easy to go really crazy on it. It's a sleeping pill, but my friends and I have all found it stimulating it you're not trying to sleep. I've had some crazy times partying on Ambien.

I've recently ordered some phenylpiracetam. I've read that it's a good stimulant without the same degree of PNS effects (ie heart rate and blood pressure) of more common stims like amphetamines. If you want, I can check my heart rate when I try it out and give you an update. Phenylpiracetam is a nootropic BTW.

I've also read that phenmetrazines are powerful stims without as many PNS effects. You can legally order 3-fluorophenmetrazine from clearnet vendors within the US for research purposes (see analogue act). I don't have any experience with these drugs personally though.

Well Tryptamine type Psychedelics such as Shrooms and LSD don't raise the hear rate much on their own. Ketamine can raise it abit but not enough to mater really. Cannabis shouldn't raise it much either so perhaps it's the anxiety from it causing your heart rate to go up?

Well Tryptamine type Psychedelics such as Shrooms and LSD don't raise the hear rate much on their own. Ketamine can raise it abit but not enough to mater really. Cannabis shouldn't raise it much either so perhaps it's the anxiety from it causing your heart rate to go up?

I also thought it sounded like it's anxiety induced. The psychological aspect of psychedelics can seriously increase heart rate and blood pressure

Hey, thanks for all your replies! Sorry I haven't replied to the thread in a while, I have a lot of shit going on in my life. I suspect too that it is some sort of anxiety due to my heart rate, and heart condition as I never experienced the severity of my heart rate going up before when I was younger and smoked weed. I guess I'll have to come to my terms with being a normal alcoholic like the rest of the majority of the population.

yeah p. android literally everything you just listed would raise my heartbeat exponentially... :?

xanax is a narcotic, have you ever tried that? and yeah as a poster said above opiates will lower your heartrate but ive heard they aren't so good for people with heart conditions (i'm not sure where i heard that tho...)