❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Drugs/stack for "best" sex

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetScone

Greenlighter
(admins, please move and remove this notice; not sure if this belongs in SLR given this guideline)

Alright, so what drugs were you and your heterosexual partner on during some of your "best" sex trips ever? Is there an FAQ/Wiki for this? (searching didn't turn out much)

I've put quotes around "best" because this is obviously subjective -

• Her on 10mg 2CB, me on 20mg 2CB - she pretty much had a continuous 1-hour orgasm. 2CB didn't do a lot for me... just some pain reduction, some mild CEVs, and oddly, my penis felt shaped like a 3D bar
  • MDMA 100mg - mostly as expected: great emotional connection, both hornier than usual. Had an amazing night, but no psychedelic effects, and the extra touch sensitivity didn't last more than an hour or so.
  • shrooms - we both had a super synthetic experience with strong CEVs, including smell hallucinations. Her hair felt amazing, and I got really horny, but she didn't, possibly due to taking some modafinil earlier in the day, which made her suspect that the entire reality was a simulation :) Bit of a waste of some really really good shrooms :( Next time I did shrooms (3g) it was much more meh. No extra emotional connection on shrooms.

I was lucky to have a really attractive partner whom I loved deeply, so I got hard no problem on all drugs.

What should we try next?

I've heard that sativa amplifies sensation for women; how would that combine with MDMA or 2CB? I care more about her pleasure than mine, because watching her turned on turns me on like crazy.

I like LSD because it makes my body feel better than even great MDMA and DXM, believe it or not because it keeps me hard and last forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.