Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Drugs similar to ketamine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Londonkidd

Greenlighter
Hi guys,
I've got past the accepting point now & just feeling really fed up.
K is officially impossible to get in London- as in the capital of England.
Not for any amount or any distance can anyone get it.
I've been patient and enjoyed life for a while but honestly due to a few personal reasons, I need the escape, the release.
I don't do absolutely anything else, so most of my k friends have just jumped ship to g or meth but this is not for me.
Does anyone have any advice, if I definitely can't get k, is there anything similar in regards to the comfort, the psycological aspect, k holes etc.
It may be a crap question but I haven't touched anything else in a decade.
Something gettable in London and sedative like.
I really appreciate any direction or help.
Take care all,
Kidd xx

MXE has been mentioned, any thoughts? I've never even heard of it, it must be impossible to get no?? x

But there's hundreds of posts about the 'best combinations' and what to take with what or instead of what?
How can asking if there's something similar to something be against the rules. That makes no sense.

As holytoast has correctly pointed out we do not allow drugs egestion threads here unfortunately. Please read the rules before posting again☺

There should not be any open ended suggestion or combination threads, please report them if you see them. this is to reduce the chance that someone will be suggested a drug they have never used before, and wouldnt have heard of it it was not for us. Since we aim to reduce harm this would not be in keeping with our goals.

MXE is your best bet. However pretty much any drug like ketamine you can get is something you have to get online and import, that's how people get the drugs we're talking about here. They're not things street dealers are really known for having, too obscure. We can't help you figure out where to get stuff here though.

I like MXE better than ketamine though.

I have to agree with londonkidd, flat out asking for suggestions, that are based purely on opinion but not elaborated on, or baiting for them isn't allowed... even in those ranking threads we expect people to explain their preferences...
but comparison threads can be okay though often pushing the limit.

If your thread turns out to just elicit people telling you what you should try, it will be closed.. but I don't see a problem if responders just draw comparisons with only appropriate evaluation of those comparisons.

So - talking about K / dissociative anaesthetic drugs:

Personally I think that actually apart from also being dissociatives, a lot of novel dissociatives are quite unlike ketamine in a lot of ways. I think 3-MeO-PCP, 3-MeO-PCE and MXE share more commonalities together than any of them do with ketamine. Ethketamine and 2-MeO-ketamine seem just don't seem to be worth it according to a lot of people who tried them, I guess potency problems.

So people in search of a ketamine replacement, quite like you, stumble upon what is supposed to be the next best thing. Only, drugs like 3-MeO-PCP, 3-MeO-PCE and MXE need to be considered unique drugs with their own characteristics - trying to recreate a ketamine experience can lead to serious risk: as people keep redosing because they are not satisfied with how much they feel they are 'holing', the effects of these potent dissociatives that DO express themselves can be insane, mindblowing, gruesome and or amazing. The redosing can easily lead to overdoses, especially with some of them like 3-MeO-PCP. Instead of holing, going 'fully' dissociated while still mobile in ways replicates a delirium. At the very same time effects that are probably dopaminergic in nature can lead to manic tendencies.

Ketamine is just a relatively anaesthetic drug, well mostly one of the isomers seems to be (R-ketamine can actually be schizo like other dissociatives I mentioned), it may attenuate the effects of the other and balance them.

Nitrous and DXM are also dissociatives but each of those is also unique in it's own right.

None of this is meant as advertisement. My observation is just that ketamine has some unique features, some of them you also see with other dissociatives, and others not so much.
Please take away from this that trying to find a replacement for ketamine can be disappointing or unfulfilling, or worse, lead to unsafe / inappropriate use of other dissociatives. Make yourself acquainted with the - sometimes serious - risks dissociatives can carry, and if you still want to, research other dissociatives but treat them as something in itself, and not considering them just a similar drug / replacement / derivative.
That said, I do agree with Xorkoth that out of everything available that I have tried MXE is the most similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.