• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

DRUGS n FRIENDS...Growin apart, rippin u off, losin touch, gettin high, gettin by

@jtbrick:", I started charging them to cop and they tried to play the friend card...."Oh thats fucked up, you're gonna charge me for picking up when you are going anyway?"

Been there. I had friends who in one point in their lives had overcharged me for something, or were just simply afraid of going into Spanish speaking neighborhoods. When they would make a comment regarding the price I was asking, I would tell them where I copped and tell them that it was alot cheaper there.

Invariably, they all shut up and paid.

As far as the OP is concerned, I did lose quite a few people,over the last decade alone, to the grave as a result of drugs. Lost a few more to prison over the years, and a few more due to their/my actions.

The Dope game is the easiest game in the world, until that one split-second where it gets REALLY FUCKING HARD, which seems to happen almost instantly.

Last edited:
I was apart of a pretty tight nit social group and had several good friends for a many good years until heroin arrived on the scene. Now its seems like everyone (including me) has gone and flushed there life down the fucking toilet. Most of my friends are in prison have overdosed, or living the life of the perpetually downward spiraling heroin addict. Some people just seemed to be blessed with good luck, and some people have shit luck.

I Did my first 'proper' drugs at 14, tried an E at a party when my first ever pot guy started selling them. From 14-17 my friends changed a hell of a lot, everyone I knew did some kind of drug even if it was just pot. Had a nice close circle who were always down for some e or speed or a smoke or some mushrooms or anything. now I don't do all that as much and a lot of them stopped smoking pot, I lost a good number of friends. Theres like 3 people I can trust, ones a sober guy, ones 10 years older married kids etc, and the other is my mrs.

& the only time i've been properly ripped off was new years eve 07. about 8 of us chipped in to buy a good amount for the night, whoever sorted it out obviously wasn't very tight with his dealer and boom money gone. :(
not as bad as some as the stuff i've been reading in this thread. I feel for you guys.

You don't get it ... First of all, he's clean as in ... he doesn't use AT ALL anymore. I know this for a fact because I do spend a lot of time with him. SECOND of all, he is in the construction business and has been laid off now for like three months so he has no income at all. So yeah, he was taking advantage of me, but not for drugs, it was so he could pay rent and buy food. We had a talk about it and I've to the conclusion that I don't give a fuck about the money, because I'd rather see my friend not live on the street than worry about a few bucks.

I just put him up in a room for two weeks starting TONIGHT - cost me almost $400 for the two weeks, but we live in an area where the wind chill takes the temperature down to -10, so fuck no I ain't lettin him live in the streets!

Buck
I think the point you may be missing is that it doesn't matter what the money is for. It's dishonest and theft, regardless. The fact that he's doing this when you're saying he's clean, makes it that much worse.
I can't imagine that he'd think for a second that you'd drop all that money on drugs, but you wouldn't help him out if he said, "hey man, I've fallen on some hard times, can you help me out a bit?" :\

I'm not trying to be judgmental; as it's your money, your friend, and your life. But, morally speaking, what he's doing is fucked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It seems to me that a lot of these situations could have been avoided if one rule was followed: Never front money for product.

It doesn't matter who you're giving the cash to, whether it's a friend, SO, family member, etc., you just don't do that if it's a drug transaction. "It's the only way I can get it," you say, well that sucks, guess you won't be getting high.
Unfortunately this is a lesson a lot of us have learned the hard way.

Strange how dope ruins or at the least strains some relationships, however also responsible for some friendships, and has "given the feeling/appearance" of strengthening others...

Forgive me if this sounds like supericial gaga...polished off bag number 14 not too long ago and it is almost 2 AM....ugh I gotta get some stuff workin tomorrow, best just take a sub in the morning and skipping the daily rush/grind.

I've learned their are no friends in this game, maybe an exception or 2 but I've yet to see. I don't associate much outside of it however so thats what I got.

You don't get it ... First of all, he's clean as in ... he doesn't use AT ALL anymore. I know this for a fact because I do spend a lot of time with him. SECOND of all, he is in the construction business and has been laid off now for like three months so he has no income at all. So yeah, he was taking advantage of me, but not for drugs, it was so he could pay rent and buy food. We had a talk about it and I've to the conclusion that I don't give a fuck about the money, because I'd rather see my friend not live on the street than worry about a few bucks.

I just put him up in a room for two weeks starting TONIGHT - cost me almost $400 for the two weeks, but we live in an area where the wind chill takes the temperature down to -10, so fuck no I ain't lettin him live in the streets!

Buck

Any easy mark or not your a damn kind man, I hope karma smiles on you.

Edit: Phrozen is dead on, never front money, or drugs.

Last edited:
Ahh lets see.

I had a close circle of friends. 3 of them, plus me - 4 all together.

We started off everything together.

We ran missions, made money, sold drugs, supplied drugs, etc etc.

Me and my boy worked for one guy. He supplied us weed, we sold @ highschool. I wasn't as big time as my other friend, but I was still known as a supplier/dealer in my school. My friend was a straight supplier to ppl in school. And of course our friend was our supplier. Shit went bad pretty fast. I still dont know the details to this day, but my friend either: 1. Got robbed 2. Parents flushed his shit. or 3. he pulled some shady shit. He lost 3 grand worth of weed. This create a rift between the group. It got to the point where I was the middle man between the two. They wanted to kidnap him, beat him down, strip him naked, and leave him in the middle of no where. That friendship fell apart for them.

Then, the other guy in our circle of friends was more of a supplier of the chemical drugs. Cocaine, MDMA, K, etc. He fronted 2.5 grand (weed, MDMA, K) to that same guy who fucked up with the weed. That was last summer? Maybe 2 summers ago, I dunno. But that relationship is starting to fall apart too - of course with me as the middle man. Running money from one to the other, etc etc. I dunno why he hasn't paid him; he's making enough money chopping rocks right now. But he is also addicted to painkillers - oxy, but I don't know how much he is wasting on that shit. He's dropped outta university, but still making money to get by.

Now I'm the only one that's left that still has something worthwhile in life. 1 is in jail at the moment. The other one is awaiting trial, and will probably do some time as well. The other one is in the same town as me, but we've grown apart - mainly because he's a lot deeper in the game than I like to be. Whenever I'm around him I'm usually around ounces of crack, pounds of weed, hundreds of pharmaceuticals, and always in a fucking stash house (he moves from house to house - paying the ppl who own the house in crack). I have no idea what is in store for me and my friends in the future.

What's fucked up is the most frequent "nightmare" I have is giving a eulogy speech at one of my friends' funerals...that's sad.

What's fucked up is the most frequent "nightmare" I have is giving a eulogy speech at one of my friends' funerals...that's sad.

Definitely something you NEVER want to come true. I've had acquaintances who I've heard OD'd (through the grape vine) but never close friends. Something I never want to experience.

I've had a group of guys, 4 of us, who clicked in middle school. Went through high school together, stayed tight. We did different things, 1 left and went to another HS but that didn't stop us from hanging together. 3 of us smoked weed on a regular basis, but drugs never came in the way of all 4 of us hanging out. Our connection was deeper than that. We graduated, went to separate colleges, and we still hang out over breaks and summer and shit. But, my best friend in the group went to a 'liberal arts' college where drugs are plenty and everyone is basically PLUR. Every time I talk to him he's high on something or another... got wet brain. Shit's ridiculous. He's still my best bro, but when someone's high 24/7, literally 24/7, they become more or less a different person.

He's never ripped me off or did me wrong. If I had to pick one person, not family, who'd lay down in traffic for me it'd be him. But I can tell when I talk to him his personality has changed. Makes me sad to be honest... after all the shit we've been through and shared over the years.

I introduced a friend to cannabis when we were 17. It cultivated a bond that was never there before because we realized that one thing we had in common was how much we liked to get high. My only really close friend I can depend on I met and became good friends with because it's a lot easier to get a use drugs if you pool resources. My friends are mostly just into things like psychedelics though so even when addictions come into play they've never had a reason to screw me over. Even if someone can't stop taking LSD every it's not like they'd have to rob me for it. Drugs have mostly just helped me form friendships with new people. I did stop hanging out with a lot of my old square friends, I never really fit in with squares though so it wasn't much of a loss. I do have a lazy jobless friend who does things like talk me into giving him all the money in my wallet when I'm black out drunk :| and always asks me to buy shit for him. He always claims that he'll pay me back but never does. It's not like I've lost a lot of money to him though, I'm just not going to give him anymore.

when i was just using ocs every know and then partying up i had so many friends, once i got bad with ocs i dropped down to just my small group of like 7 friends getting high and just chilling out not partying or anything. Once ocs got to bad dope came up and thats where i am at right now i have about 2 friends left everyone pushed me away saying i can't chill with these people and so on. Shit really got fucked up. Even to the few friend i have that think i'm clean if they find out ive been using ill be pushed back to myself once again

I have three friends who were my best friends, we grew up together (I'm talking age 12-14, and we're 22-25 now.) all of us got into drugs around the same time. first weed, then acid/shrooms, ecstacy, whatever else we wanted to do. then we tried OC's together...then dope... then dope+rock... for a while we stayed close, we helped each other out when someone was dopesick, if I had any money to lend them I would, same for them to me. but eventually even the closest friendships grow apart, one person feels like they've helped another person too many times without getting anything in return... they stop calling unless they need something... eventually the only time any of you hang out is when it's helpful to both parties goal of getting well... and even then you only hang out long enough to get the dope and do it all..

I don't see any of them anymore, I've basically quit everything, I'm trying to straighten my life out after years of letting it go down the drain... I hope they're doing well for themselves also, but honestly, if I do ever hang out with them again it'll probably end up bad.

Last edited:
I hardly ever talk to anyone but my drug buddies.

my addiction has severely fucked all my relationships up especially with my mom and its super sad knowing that I was totally responsible for failure of our relationship. She never wanted anything but the best for me.

Sum's me up to a T. :\