• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

drugs in your area

Smack dab in the middle of America I can get MDMA MDA cocaine/crack methamphetamine heroin almost any prescription benzo/opiate/stimulant alcohol tabacco and marijuana of course LSD mushrooms DMT and san pedro cactus peyote cactus various RC psychedelics are sold locally and RC cannabanoids as well. Ketamine and nitrous are available as is PCP.

Last edited:
In my area, weed is so easy to get, that if I keep my reccomedation on me, I can pretty much find it most hours of the day in literally any area in LA. also psychedelics aren't hard to get, coke is everywhere, meth is fairly easy to get closer to the inner city area, and heroin is available in really shady areas. I've only ever known one regular ketamine connect here, so i won't say that it's an easy tpdrug to get by any means.

I believe heroin will always be available in shady areas. Have never found it elsewhere..

Lately, heroin has been bad in my area.
Weed of course is always available.

Most people here are pill heads. Within a 2 mile radius, I'd say 3 out of 5 homes are pill addicts.

I live in the deep south.

shitty dope here alotta scripts, oxy, dilaudid, opana

edit: I should say hard to find good dope here (bmore area)

Last edited:
I'm in Catalonia, Spain (the Barcelona area). In my town you can find cocaine (I guess it's the shitty yet expensive kind), MDMA and weed easily (Lloret de Mar is famous for its partying kind of tourism and obviously drugs). I know a girl who's done virtually all drugs available here, including heroin, but the only drug which is widely used by natives is weed.
That sucks a lot. I've never seen any opiates on sale, and that SUCKS. I guess there's heroin available, though, and I'm going to ask that girl mentioned above although she doesn't want to tell me where she got it (she doesn't know I have kind of experience with opiates lol).
But cocaine is/was also widely used here, an entire generation of "new-rich" people was destroyed by cocaine. An aunt of mine is a cokehead and I've known nothing about her for years, so go figure.
Also there are rumours that I am a cokehead, but I am not (I like Ritalin better lol, I get my pharma drugs from, say, closer personal sources).

Dr. Opium