• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Drugs in general. People trying to swindle you?

Matticusloveswhiskey

Bluelighter
My buddy has had a very hard time finding a reliable hook up. Everything in town he says is Inconsistent. Sometimes it's mediocre, sometimes it sucks, and sometimes it's really good.

But the prices are always the same. How do dealers expect to keep clientele when they are overcharging for some bunk ass shit, and it's only sometimes mediocre and rarely decent stuff.

Idk if I'm allowed to ask this, but what's the best way to find a new hook up that's more v reliable?

My buddy has had a very hard time finding a reliable hook up. Everything in town he says is Inconsistent. Sometimes it's mediocre, sometimes it sucks, and sometimes it's really good.

But the prices are always the same. How do dealers expect to keep clientele when they are overcharging for some bunk ass shit, and it's only sometimes mediocre and rarely decent stuff.

Idk if I'm allowed to ask this, but what's the best way to find a new hook up that's more v reliable?
Look for people who look like they use. young people who are rough looking, have messy hair, tatts and/or piercings, seem laid back, like to behave and dress or look cool, are party-goers and club roaches, goes to raves/festivals. Ime these people will be into one thing or another. Otherwise net.

A lot of the time the dealers themselves haven't got a clue what they're selling, because THEY get it from someone higher up the supply chain. By the time the stuff gets to your street-level vendor, it's been through several hands and cut each time. Of course the quality is inconsistent. And unless you're lucky enough to know someone that's only one step down from the wholesaler / producer, I dunno how you'd get around that either. Personally I don't move in such illustrious circles Xd

yes people will constantly try to misrepresent, short, cheat, talk up product, and fuck you over in any other way; really your imagination is the sky here. Always, that is a constant. You are correct about the economics, a real drug dealer will want to supply you with a product that you are satisfied enough to become a return customer. In summation someone thinks your new or green or not serious or whatever so they would rather rip you off once than make you clientelle'. For whatever reason you aren't talking to the right people.

How do you find the right people? You have any friends that use, they would surely have a connect....they might middleman you for awhile but when you feel comfortable go ahead and ask to meet the guy. Sorry to say rehab clinics, methadone lines....still a pretty surefire way to find a connect or go to jail...

If you are in a large city prostitutes. They know where to get the good shit all day every day and if you pay them for there time (but dont make them do the act) and offer to get them a buzz to share they usually appreciate the break and buzz. tell her if you can go to 'the spot' or 'get a #' that you have more money (NOT ON YOU) that youll go grab go there with her grab some and get her buzzed again. This is my prefered technique as being an unfamiliar face in alot of high frequency drug zones is no bueno unless your with someone they do recognize. There really is no one surefire way but the post above and this one should get you heading the right way. Remember the first paragraph about how yes people will constantly try to screw you over, you have entered the danger zone. (hey for all you know i have the voice to pull that off)

Last edited:
You just gotta network basically. You meet fellow users, exchange numbers, then build relationships with those people. Can be as simple as sending along a phone number for someone who is looking for something. Could be giving someone a ride or breaking them off a piece of whatever you buy/something you have that's good. Then they'll generally help you out, not out of sympathy but because they get something out of it too, it'll appeal to their self-interest.

Those people know people, who know other people, lol, so before long you know a wide network of people who can get you almost anything. That's what I've found anyway.

Then there will always be the person who doesn't care, they'll rip you off anyway. That's fine, but that'll be the last time they do that with me, because my sense of white trash pride will not allow me to ever do business with that person ever again. I've always felt sorry for those who would continue hanging out with and relying on people who had ripped them off in the past.

The bottom line is that there is always the risk that you will get ripped off when it comes to illegal drugs. There's no way to completely mitigate that. Unless your some maniac who is gonna murder someone over a 50-100 dollar drug buy, the best thing you can do is just swear off whoever ripped you off and consider it a fee for learning what kind of person they are

I'm talking about straight-up fake or non-existent drugs, though, like if someone sells you large salt crystals as meth or something. A variation in quality is to be expected to some degree...although not really with meth, imo, which was generally pretty consistently high-quality (for what it is lol), heroin could have a pretty significant variance in quality though

If you are in a large city prostitutes. They know where to get the good shit all day every day
I’m not in a large city, but I can personally verify that this is true. My best friend locally is friends with a whole bunch of prostitutes, I recently went and hung out with him at the Motel 6 where they live, and these people use drugs CONSTANTLY. So yeah, through them I could probably get any and every drug under the sun, not sure that’s a good thing tho lol. I was super tempted to acquire some hard via them

It isn't a good thing. You are gunna get in some tight spots if you go down that road and frankly I would not advise you to proceed. If for some reason you can't locate a prostitute either strippers behind closed doors are usually pretty open as long as you are a familiar face and known as trustworthy by the 'community'.

Be firm. Let whoever middleman for you for a while, then ask to direct connect. If they refuse which is likely since they're making money, nicely walk away and try elsewhere. They may or may not reconsider.

You have to always be prepared to walk away. It's always better to cop before you run out for that reason.

Watch for sales, clip coupons, rotate your tires.

Last edited:
no town to small, no drive too far, no risk too great. will n way n whatnot. Also never come from a point of desperation, or at least don't let anyone know it, this goes hand in hand with always be prepared to walk away. If someone knows you NEED something and they are your ONLY way to get it; you have already been done in financially. (not always but its a solid rule)