Drugs, Gang Stalking and Targeting. A cautionary tale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear you guys. If I were unaffected by this it would be very hard to convince me that this stuff happens. Then you look at some of the victims of this and they are so fried out from this system that they believe there are groups of stalkers following them in cars just like their paren cars or some such bizarre delusion. One thing that this has taught me is that its almost impossible to make someone believe in something they have never exspierinced.

Fuck these criminals. Im beating this piss out of this remedial technology stalk. I just had a kind breakfast burrito cold monster, i got a great nights sleep and the bluegrass is firing up day three here at the festy and its going to be good. How do you like them apples my stalker?

Last edited:
4d2c517d9c20a8e935bb6264e98f5b672607794042e0c025b1ef56213d157c2d.jpg

Hey for those people who are in the know about this shit.. How fucking frustrating is it trying to tell somebody about tgis crap.. Its bullshit and it ztill pisses me off..

Hey for those people in the know talk to a psychiatrist before it escalates into full blown psychosis.
Your microwave isn’t talking to you

I used to think I had foreign alien stuff growing out my arms infact I could see it I also used to think I was being slowly killed by nano microscopic smart bugs you name it I had unexplained stuff all over, my skin but it just stopped happening after a while thankfully.

Shit people.. You guys ever get tuned on to this shit ill laugh my ass off as you will be in for it. It would take you like 24 hours to shit yourself. Then it will take you like two years to either figure it out or be spun out. Its not bush league stuff. Capable of fooling brite and educated people. How do you think you would do up against this shit? Thats the silliest question as there is no way you can even answer that question.

What you think soso and pete.. You two are strong intelligent people. So what would you do? Ignorantly trolling a forum threads not going to help.. Ill try it just to make sure.. Nope did not help.

Well, have you tried convincing everybody that you're the focus of an elaborate, top-secret scheme orchestrated by people you don't know for reasons that make fuck all sense?

How's that working out for you? I can't imagine why people don't want to hear it..

Well shit i never claimed anything like that. Thats really good though.. Just want to speak for me. Can you turn up the gas light please.. You are not making me look nuts enough. I don't even need to act crazy.. Good people will do this for me.

You might not like the way it's been summarized, but I don't care. You're not trying to seek help, you're trying to spread the madness, which is really selfish. You talk about the 'stalkers' targeting vulnerable people - here you are on a drug forum trying to convince people this bullshit is real.

Why? Because if others believe it too, you don't feel so crazy. I'm not going to help legitimise this, I'm not playing along.

Either seek psychiatric help or stop going on about it.

Why would a gang be interested in your movements? And be stalking you? It's probably all in your head too many drugs or it's actually very real and you are in great danger. I'd take it as flattery. If I had a gang stalking me they would give up pretty easily. All this gang stalking talk makes me want to set one up! We are the whispers in the wind, the russle in the leaves, the eye that always see's ! I'm coming for you matey. If I bump into the supposed gang stalking you I'll tell them straight your ours now. Don't fear us tho were gonna be more like cheerleaders and watchers. Logging your movements, survaliance and general stalking . First job is to stalk the gang stalking you with out my gang being stalked ourselves! Any see you soon matey. Always watching x

What you think soso and pete.. You two are strong intelligent people. So what would you do? Ignorantly trolling a forum threads not going to help.. Ill try it just to make sure.. Nope did not help.
well if it happens to you mate see how u feel then

Any sign of the gang?? They could of seen you make your purchase!
nah I'venever experienced gangs stalking bro I experienced something similar read what I Sai I agree with u its crazy, but also sad to go through idk

Ain't that the truth partner. Keep vigilant and don't let those gang stalking fucks out of sight! As soon as you loose concentration BAMN! a gang stalk suddenly becomes a gang rape!

Status
Not open for further replies.