• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Drugs for lucid dreaming

Mirtazapine gives me the occasional lucid dream and sometimes nightmares as well.

Wait, if it was a lucid nightmare, it means you were perfectly aware it was so couldn't you make it go away anytime?

I wonder if the posters in the thread are confusing lucid with vivid.

Hey everybody. This is an interesting topic, but I think it would ultimately be better suited to a different sub-forum which I'm going to look into right now.

I think the "psychedelic community" might have some useful information for you. Good luck.

Good call, I had no idea where to put it. :D

Cyclizine produces an unusual ASC but is awfully dangerous.

What is ASC?

Vitamin B-3, melatonin, and meditation/lucid dreaming techniques.

No soft shit, none of that is effective for me.

Altered state of consciousness. But use too much and it causes tonic-clonic seizures.

Fun...

It is not soft. It worked for me but I took two or three melatonin pills, and two or three vitamin B-3 tablets instead of just one.

Keep a dream log or journal and try these techniques:

I took a lot more than 3 melas before, it didn't do anything other than put me to sleep.

I rarely remember a dream longer than mere seconds after I wake up so that's impractical.

But you know whats funny? The one recent time it happened was without any drugs or effort to make it happen. I quickly looked up lucid dreaming, got a page with techniques and an ad for Dreamleaf, I skimmed the page, dismissed it as psychobabble or impractical and went to bed without an intention to pursue this.

And then it happened. No idea what I did that was so special. It showed me it has a potential to be a great alternative for getting high.

Melatonin is quite good to remember the morning dreams. Also as a general antiaging. I take it most nights.

Melatonin and B3 has some kind of sinergie?

Fun...

I took a lot more than 3 melas before, it didn't do anything other than put me to sleep.

I rarely remember a dream longer than mere seconds after I wake up so that's impractical.

But you know whats funny? The one recent time it happened was without any drugs or effort to make it happen. I quickly looked up lucid dreaming, got a page with techniques and an ad for Dreamleaf, I skimmed the page, dismissed it as psychobabble or impractical and went to bed without an intention to pursue this.

And then it happened. No idea what I did that was so special. It showed me it has a potential to be a great alternative for getting high.
I never used the dream leaf or calea Zacatechichi. I thought it was like Salvia Divornum which I saw a friend of mine almost have a bad trip on the 5x type of Salvia D.

In mexican Spanish 'chichi' means tits. When a Mexican woman I knew moved to the USA her new neighbours took her to a restaurant called chichis that she thought was a strip club or topless bar because of the name.

My Mexican friends do not use dream herb. They said some Mexican Indians in other states do but they just drink infusions of mint leaves, camomile with or without anise seeds, una de gato, and Basil when sick with a cold or flu.

I never used the dream leaf or calea Zacatechichi. I thought it was like Salvia Divornum which I saw a friend of mine almost have a bad trip on the 5x type of Salvia D.

In mexican Spanish 'chichi' means tits. When a Mexican woman I knew moved to the USA her new neighbours took her to a restaurant called chichis that she thought was a strip club or topless bar because of the name.

My Mexican friends do not use dream herb. They said some Mexican Indians in other states do but they just drink infusions of mint leaves, camomile with or without anise seeds, una de gato, and Basil when sick with a cold or flu.

Bad trip on what, the calea zacatechichi? Dream leaf is this https://luciddreamleaf.com and its useless.
If that calea herb is like salvia then I'm staying away from it.

I heard a Mexican guy call his friend 'chichi' once, I thought that was his actual name, LOL.

(Please note that I don't recommend these just for the sake of lucid dreaming. To me the benefits were weak and short-lived.)

Mirtazapine (Remeron): When I first started this antidepressant, I had lucid dreams for about the first week or two and then they stopped.

Nicotine Patch: This gave me extremely vivid (and sometimes lucid) dreams, but most of the time it made me too wired to fall asleep.

Phenibut: It worked sometimes but always left me with a nasty hangover.

Things I've tried that didn't work at all: Calea Zacatachichi, Bacopa Monnieri, Huperzine-A, Alpha-GPC, Acetyl L-Carnitine, Melatonin, Vitamin B6, Magnesium, Kava Kava, Valerian, Mugwort and probably a lot more that I can't think of at the moment.

I wish that I could get my hands on some galantamine but I can't find it as a supplement unless I want to spend a buttload on it through the internet, and I don't have the cash or even a credit card to do so. Plus I've heard that it comes with its own set of nasty side effects.

I have my best dreams when I avoid things that kill my REM cycle (alcohol, benzos, opioids, cannabis) and try to get a good night's sleep by staying active during the day and relaxing before bed.

Sweet Dreams!!!
Dreamflyer
:sleep:

Last edited by a moderator:
Altered state of consciousness. But use too much and it causes tonic-clonic seizures.

It's a very interesting drug and causes much more real hallucinations than any hallucinogen I have taken. I have had a number of whispered conversations (I trip at night and don't want to wake the house) with very real hallucinations - even started making one of them dinner, at 4am!

It's a very interesting drug and causes much more real hallucinations than any hallucinogen I have taken. I have had a number of whispered conversations (I trip at night and don't want to wake the house) with very real hallucinations - even started making one of them dinner, at 4am!

straight cyclizine in the form of Valoid tablets were widely abused by crushing and shooting. It lead to seizures.crushed and storted cyclizine tablets..... never again. 10 will produce a tonic-clonic seizure in many.

Bad stuff. Cheap through.

straight cyclizine in the form of Valoid tablets were widely abused by crushing and shooting. It lead to seizures.crushed and storted cyclizine tablets..... never again. 10 will produce a tonic-clonic seizure in many.

Bad stuff. Cheap through.

I was taking them orally around 900mg/1g or so - very strange times. I don't think I'd fancy shooting them.

I have to say that my dreams, which I very rarely have any memory of prior to my kratom taper, have become extremely vivid and difficult to distinguish from reality. I'm not sure if it's the lowering kratom doses, DXM, black seed oil, or some confluence of those and other factors, but the last few nights have been the most realistic and intense of my entire life, including childhood. I thought nothing caused dreams more vivid than trazodone, but I stand extremely corrected.

Twice last night alone, I became aware that I was dreaming, but as soon as I tried to consciously speak or move against the dream "autopilot", I woke up. In coming nights I hope that will change, as my dreams have not been pleasant and taking some kind of control over them would be a very welcome change.

I heard Blue Lotus is good, In Egypt it was believed that gods had provided humans with Blue Lotus as a way for the soul to leave the body and be among them - I never tried it.

otherwise Salvia before bed or a nap is like swallowing the Eveready bunny.