View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Drugs for lucid dreaming

Inds

Bluelighter
Whats the trippiest drug for lucid dreaming? I already tried Dreamleaf with no success, even after exaggerating the dose.

What is in Dreamleaf? Obviously not the name of a plant species I assume?

Exaggerating? Oh no. Are we talking heavy amount or ridiculous megadosing?

Champix for quitting cigarettes gave me dreams I'm still thinking actually happened and I quit smoking.
The dreams were awesome though

Alpha GPC (glycerylphosphorylcholine) or other acetylcholine precursors. Drugs that increase acetylcholine and/or activate the nicotinc receptors have the potential to induce crazy dreams.

I remember having crazy lucid dreams with a-GPC.

Champix for quitting cigarettes gave me dreams I'm still thinking actually happened and I quit smoking.
The dreams were awesome though

Might have been the subtraction of nicotine from your system as opposed to the champix - I had a couple of weeks of heavy lucid dreaming after stopping smoking cold turkey

I've found Melatonin gives me lucid dreams

Might have been the subtraction of nicotine from your system as opposed to the champix - I had a couple of weeks of heavy lucid dreaming after stopping smoking cold turkey

I've found Melatonin gives me lucid dreams

I was still smoking up until week 5 so it wasn't nicotine depletion. One of the top side effects is dreams or nightmares. A lot of people quit the champix because of the dreams.
I was lucky and had good but really odd dreams that I still question if it was a dream

Oh yeah the best way to get a lucid dream as a stoner is to stop smoking weed for a day or so. Also works if you're a daily drinker iirc.

Dreamleaf has all sorts of shit in it, valerian root, mugwort, alpha GPC, choline bitartrate, huperzine-A and so on. 1 pill, 2 pills, 10 pills didnt work for me.

Anyway, transdermal nicotine and melatonin (which i take regularly to go to bed early) doesnt do anything for me either. None of this soft shit does.

Give me your hardest.

I add galantamine to the list.

Calea zacatechichi

known as the dream herb... i brewed a tea with 1/2oz once... it worked. id like to get it again and do a more refined dose... drink your tea right before you drop off to sleep... extremely lucid dreaming!

Mirtazapine gives me the occasional lucid dream and sometimes nightmares as well.

Hey everybody. This is an interesting topic, but I think it would ultimately be better suited to a different sub-forum which I'm going to look into right now.

I think the "psychedelic community" might have some useful information for you. Good luck.

My most intense lucid dreaming from drugs has easily been when on methamphetamine and meditating to sleep. The middway is fun, but you need to invest in getting there