L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Drugs and Sexual Stimulation.

opiatekrzy

Bluelighter
I am having a concern that I want to talk to you guys about. The other night I had taken some marijuana and as me and my girlfriend we're having foreplay and getting real horny I lost all sensation in my body and I was freaking out. I thought I was going to die, everytime my girlfriend was touching MY BAlls it felt like she was stabbing me and it hurt a lot! Every part of my body heart when being touched. Due to this we stopped having sex as I was scared I was going to die ...my question is, does this sound like a classic panic attack or a possible heart issue? I had the same problem when I had smoked K2 and masturbated ,when I busted a nut my orgasm was delayed and it was very painful and I was tingly and shaky all over...any ideas I would have greatly appreciate it as I'm worried this could be a heart issue as sex and the heart go hand-to-hand thank you...or possibly am i getting myself excited too fast? I'm really big when it comes to foreplaying and avoiding orgasm as much as possible..

Things that aren't scarry can feel pretty scary when high (or low, to my opinion) on weed. That's what it seems is the case here.