• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Drugged up to fuck

Not a typo in sight though ;)

If I was the police I'd use the number of typos as my test as to how fucked up on drugs anyone is lol.

Shoulda seen all the typo ridden fucked up posts on here in the last decade.

Things are generally so much tamer these days....

Or maybe the old timers can handle their drugs better......

If I was the police I'd use the number of typos as my test as to how fucked up on drugs anyone is lol.

Tame??? Wtf u on about?? Badboy377 is planning a glass of wine with dinner ffs.

Tame??? Wtf u on about?? Badboy377 is planning a glass of wine with dinner ffs.
Acht, only while I wait for my butler to finish in vivo decarboxylation of tonights ibotenic acid for me...

#refinedtastes

that's what it's all about - i never type fucked up when im fucked up - im a professional

:tiebow:

No, sadly.
I need to learn to make my pregabalin and benzos last.
Had some weed but that was it.

D9 with 200mg of thiamin, 250mg of L-theamine and 500mg of ashwaganda. Made a big impact on the trip and potentiated (see bleaney? Didnt even need a spellchecker - remember when you've tripped as much as me you can still spot spelling errors!)

The additives really made a big difference.

I think I've recently discovered that agmatine significantly potentiates LSD and tryptamines. I need other scientists to review my findings. Maybe I'll make a thread.

Ive taken just the additives today - no D9 - and its a really nice calm alert deep relaxation and relief from dark moods. I really recomend it.

Will give it a go.
Taking 1000mg agmatine about 5 hours before dosing seems to increase the visuals by 20-30%. It's impressive. Clean potentiation, no real side effects and doesn't change the high.

I just need others to try it. I'm surprised there's not much on the internet about it.

Taking 1000mg agmatine about 5 hours before dosing seems to increase the visuals by 20-30%. It's impressive. Clean potentiation, no real side effects and doesn't change the high.

I just need others to try it. I'm surprised there's not much on the internet about it.

I found pregnenolone affects acid too but you cant tell most psychedelic users anything - if they havnt heard of it they just say "why havnt i heard it" Complete arseholes.