• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Drug Testing

Bloodborne1

Bluelighter
I know there are drug testing kits you can buy but I’m worried about fentanyl. I’ve seen news reports saying they can lace even the pills that look identical to the real thing. Now obviously the best option is to not buy them on the street. However, is there a testing kit I can buy to test my pills to make sure if I buy something it’s not fentanyl laced? And what kind of kit exactly?

You mean I take pills bought on the street and take them to get tested? Doesn’t seem wise either

To be fair, if a pill was laced with something such as fentanyl, I’d be dead in mere minutes right? Not 30-45 minutes later

no, they hand out the strips. you test the pills wherever.

no, fentanyl usually gets you high. as opposed to killing you.

Okay, but fentanyl acts immediately correct? So if I took a fatal dose from a laced pill, I would going into overdose immediately opposed to 30-60 minutes later?

no oral drug acts immediately.

if you took a pill a half hour ago and are worried you’re gonna die, you’re probably not. if you’re buying roxi on the street and are worried you’re getting fent, you probably are.

I always check the medication prior to taking it. I make sure it’s a legitimate pill. But I had no idea you could lace a pill with fentanyl that was indistinguishable from the real thing. I thought they’d have some distinguishing factor to demonstrate it’s fake such as crooked imprint, wrong color, wrong shape, etc.

i’m not sure what you mean by “lace.” i’m positive you cannot distinguish a good fake 30 by sight.

According to numerous news articles and videos you can make fentanyl pills that are absolutely identical to the real thing. Here’s an example:

@Bloodborne1 I suggest you check out the fake pill thread over in NSADD. I posted a thread about fake pills in the US. A house in San Antonio was lacking thousands of pills with fentanyl. They are the most common pills laced with fent nowadays besides xanax. Even Adderall is being pressed with methamphetamine and being sold as the real deal (I would consider that a win but it's never good to not know what you are ingesting).

There are fent testing kits to buy online as well as EnergyControl which will test for you. Besides that, we cannot really help ID the substances. I strongly advise not taking the pills until you are sure the are oxycodone and not fent though.

I think from now on I’m going to fentanyl test all pills. Is there a particular testing kit to buy that’s cheap but still reliable? I obviously want something that legitimately tests albeit affordable.

According to numerous news articles and videos you can make fentanyl pills that are absolutely identical to the real thing. Here’s an example:

THIS is exactly why we do not entertain Identify "whatever" Threads.

@ the video.☹☹☹
but medical facilities cant prescribe.
what ever happened to a simple 30 count even.
stupid world got so corrupt and unbalanced.
I just hope it doesn't get worse.