• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

drug testing question

Status
Not open for further replies.

gratefullydreaming

Bluelighter
So I took a pre employment drug test on the 1st and a celebrated with a couple bong rips that night , I'm wondering how long it will take to get out of my system. They can give random drug tests, I've stopped smoking all together and just want to be clean. Before the test a smoked frequently until about a month before the test. I'm 5"10 160 pounds. Any input would be helpful thanks.

I read that it does depend on how much you smoke and the duration. It can be out of your system in as little as two weeks. As long as you don't smoke anymore, you SHOULD be fine the next time they hit you with a RUA, as I doubt it will be anytime with in the next month. Good luck and congratulations on the new job!! :^)

Thanks man! It's a paid internship that was definitely worth stopping smoking.. I can now spend money on other things :)

I read that it does depend on how much you smoke and the duration. It can be out of your system in as little as two weeks. As long as you don't smoke anymore, you SHOULD be fine the next time they hit you with a RUA, as I doubt it will be anytime with in the next month. Good luck and congratulations on the new job!! :^)

we do not answer drug testing questions here at BL. they are against the rules:|.

closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.