• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

drug test too diluted, pot issue, need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

kandyclubkid

Bluelighter
Ok, I had been cool but had a job screening come up and took one of the home test which showed positive. It had been about 25 days since I last smoked. I took the cleanz (brand?) tabs, drank water for 2 days, and then did the ready clean detox drink about an hour and half before I went in to the test. I took another test before I went in and it said I was good.

I started my job today and the HR lady told me that 'oh your screen came back too diluted and we need you to retake the test'. So now I am freaking out because as clean as I was all that time...and then stayed clean for another week later...I smoked a small joint on Saturday and an even smaller one on Sunday early in the day.

I went and got 2 ready clean detox drinks. I drank one and I am coming up clean right now just to see if it would work given that they always say you need to be clean for 2 days prior with the drinks. I plan to go at 8 in the morning to take the test and was planning on taking the second drink about 6 IF another drug test I take in the morning comes up positive. Yes, I have spent an absolute fortune on test and cleanser...far more than on any drugs I may have bought in YEARS.

Thoughts about all above. I looked up the 'too diluted' thing and the net said that:

1. too much liquid...possible, I was chugging water
2. creatine issue
3. specific gravity issue

Here is what I found on those 2 items.

Specific Gravity (SG) - is a fancy word for density. Simply drinking tons of water can fool a drug test. By measuring the SG a lab can detect if the donor is trying to beat a drug test by dilution. If the sample is too dilute, the SG of the urine sample will be below 1.005 g/ml. A lab result like this might come back as inclusive; test not performed, or sample too dilute. It is against the law to fail an individual for providing sample(s) which are too dilute. On the flip side of the coin is high density. If a sample has a density above 1.020 g/ml, then an additive has been used. It is considered proof of adulteration if the SG is at this level and is legal to fail an individual for having a SG above 1.020 g/ml.

Creatinine - is a measure of kidney functions to determine how dilute or concentrated a urine sample is. The creatinine has to be below 20 mg/dl for the sample to be considered too dilute. Creatinine levels above the 20 mg/dl are considered acceptable.

Creatinine is found in all muscle tissue and originally begins as creatine. Creatine passes through the body in two ways. First is consumption as it is found in all types of meat. The second is production by the body. As muscles are broken down and rebuilt creatine is converted creatinine. Creatinine in high levels is toxic, and so the kidneys filter out the creatinine from the blood and pass it on to the bladder. Creatinine extraction from the blood is at a very constant rate and the level in the urine is constant varying only with the length between urinations. Therefore creatinine levels less than 20 mg/dl indicate a bladder which is continually being emptied in an attempt to pass a drug test.

let me know. <3

please help. I have been walking the straight line and really screwed up. I didn't even enjoy the smoke and paying for it with worry now. HELP

sounds like your kinda screwed you could just dilute again? or say you have diabetes or a kidney problem?

You wasted alot of money on products to pass a drug test. They are all based on dilution and a complete waste of money. Go buy a b complex vitamin and some creatine monohydrate used in bodybuilding/sports nutrition. You can get it at wal-mart and gnc and lotsa other places (if in the US). If you know when you are to take the test you are ahead of the game. Drink water, water , water. Make sure you aren't metabolizing any fat. If you exercise, stop. The metabolites for weed are stored in the fat and released when fat is metabolized so make sure you are gaining fat not loosing it.

Several hours before the test you'll have to start drinking the water until you are certain that the urine coming out went in as water minutes before. Be careful as you can damage your health or die if you go to far with the water drinking thing. Once you are sure you're peeing water, take the creatine and b vits. Now, I've never had issues with dilution inconclusive tests so for you it might be best to practice a little so that you can tell how long it will take the b vitamins (make your pee very yellow) and creatine (in the form of creatinine) to start coming out in your urine. I'd take the creatine a few times a day for a few days prior to the test.

So, basically...
1. Make sure you aren't loosing any fat.
2. Begin loading your body with creatine.
3. Get an idea of how long it will take your highly water- diluted urine to turn from white to yellow (from the b vitamins) so that when it's time to pee in the cup, your p is water made yellow with vits. It must be clear first, though.

Man if you smoked a joint the day before the test, all you'd have to do to pass is drink a shit load of water for about a day until the time of the test. This worked for me on a military test.

It should also be noted that tests are not 100% accurate, most tests allow a 5% rate of failure (1 in 20) this gives you grounds to appeal if you do get a positive.

This is way too advanced for this forum. Please start a thread on the secret forum of the Hive.

Did you pass? I took around 3000mg of niacin with alot of water on monday & my piss was too diluted but my dumbass decided to smoke on monday after my test and on wed. On thrus they randomly told me i had to retest & i drank about 10cups of water. Do i have a chance of passing? I havent heard anything yet & today is now Friday. I quit smoking by the way

Did you pass? I took around 3000mg of niacin with alot of water on monday & my piss was too diluted but my dumbass decided to smoke on monday after my test and on wed. On thrus they randomly told me i had to retest & i drank about 10cups of water. Do i have a chance of passing? I havent heard anything yet & today is now Friday. I quit smoking by the way

You have a chance of getting a diluted again and have to retest again. If you're gonna dilute, take creatine as well, as that's one of the main thing they loom for is creatinine levels in your urine.

I believe there is a method some people try that involves using fruit pectin (saccharide found in plant cell wall structure) to pull more lipophillic material into the gi tract instead of it being excreted through urine. I would look into that I was going to use it for a test I was worried I would be given when I knew I had thc and trace amounts of pesky opiates floating around in me, but I was never tested so I cannot comment on the veracity of the technique. if you did that and combined with some mild dilution/creatine you might have a shot.

i really don't know how effective the method is, but it couldn't hurt your chances. Keep in mind fruit pectin is available in almost every grocery store, but brand/product names are diverse and sometimes regionalized so it might take a minute of googling what it is called in your area, I barged into a grocer and had to spend 5 minutes of my phone thereafter because none of the staff understood what I was asking for until I found the product name.

Last edited:
drug test threads from 10 years ago do not need to be revived

Status
Not open for further replies.