• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Drug Test Success Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

H4500X

Greenlighter
So recently i got a job opportunity making more money doing less work, the catch was the drug test which for a person who blazes all day is not the best thing. The test was at Lab Corp and these places are all over. So what i did was went to walmart and got myself a 3oz travel size container which was to house the delivery payload of clean pee pee, got some duct tape with zebra stripes and a vicks digital thermometer. Its like 20 bucks all together well worth it. So then i get some clean piss from my girlfriend, paper funnel into the 3oz container screw cap on tight. Next grab some hot water in a cup, i used hot water from coffee maker bring that with you in the car. So now before i got to Lab-Corp i stopped and took a hit off the blunt, next i put the 3oz container in the warm water, checked the temp 102 perfect, duct tape to inside of inner thigh. Go inside 2 chick working who don't give a shit about you passing or failing. Paperwork bullshit...wait 10 min. Go back to room, empty my pockets and the chick inst even looking, no pat down, she needs like a measly 2oz, but we got and extra oz just for some splash in the toilet, temp passes...bottom line Pre-Employment drug screens are a joke but its bullshit we should even have to take them. New job starts Monday

Note: the vicks thermometer has a beeper needs to be disabled cut out square in back..bend back gold plate

so dont stress about these things its not rocket science to get around these things...dont bother detoxing you gotta sub real piss if possible

No drug test topics.

Please read the forum rules and the BLUA, both can be found in my signature.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.