• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Drug test, oh no!

I uesd to have the attitude of "I aint gonna work for anyone that would violate me with random drug tests" ... and then I realized that you're just foolish if you pass up a *GOOD* job because they test for drugs ..
------------------
"When I saw the extent of my empire, I wept, for there were no more nations to conquer"

*Bubblez* Don't worry too much, girl- you'll do fine. And so will I, because now that my washing machine is fixed, I can finally finish my laundry
smile.gif
*Forrest Gump Voice* And that's all I have to say 'bout that.
------------------
--The Grrringe
It's too bright outside...*scowling*

they will not test for GHF, it WILL make you pass. i, personally have used it and passed, and so have several friends because of me. we have all passed by following the simple instructions, and, no, you don't have to drink a gallon of water with it. all of our tests were lab done, professional drug tests.
peace, outkast

All you need to do to pass the test is to go to the store and buy some powdered bleech. Before you go to the test stick some powdered bleech under the tip of you finger nail. after you pee in the cup put the finger in the cup and swirl it around ( you shoud try this before you go too cause some kinds of bleech with make is foam) good luck!
------------------
Man made beer, god made pot...Who do you trust?

All you need to do to pass the test is to go to the store and buy some powdered bleech. Before you go to the test stick some powdered bleech under the tip of you finger nail. after you pee in the cup put the finger in the cup and swirl it around ( you shoud try this before you go too cause some kinds of bleech with make is foam) good luck!
------------------

------------------

------------------

oh yeah, bleach will also make the test come back inconclusive. however, if you're just trying to postpone it this could work.
delete some of your posts.
peace, outkast

outkast u always post about GHF so I believe it works well.
will it work for ALL piss tests, even the expensive ones?
is it sold at gnc for this reason or just to clear out your system generally?
do you reccomend drinking a good amoutn of water, taking b12, and creatine even if u take the ghf?
will it save you for all drug use?
althought blood tests are rare...will anything help with those?
i've heard the shampoo in hightimes works for hair tests....is this true?
and i know how to beat lie detectors, hmmm
and another question....if you just want to postpone the test...why not memorize certain legal OTC substances that will give back false positives and list them on that sheet you have to fill out?

i think erowid has some thc counter program that _supposedly_ calculates your thc levels and tells how long it will be before you're ok again. could be BS but who knows, i'm just playing messenger.....
IMO its not really worth it to smoke the weed when there's even a possibility of getting a drug test. seems like it's the only drug i've ever done which would carry that risk, and since it does so little (for me) i rarely bother with it. stick to lsd, or something...
general q: what other common drugs stay in your system for longer than a few days?

Although you shouldn't be risking failing drug tests over a couple sessions with your buddies... I will tell you this.
You have nothing to worry about 30 days of staying clean and 1 night of cheefing will 99% most likely test you negative.
biggrin.gif

Wayne
PS~~ Dont risk this shit anymore though!

Bleach shouldn't even be considered if you're going to take one of the "real" tests (where they send the sample away) as there is NO CHANCE you could get away with it - it might work for the "insta test" kits (where they drip yer piss on the tester - be warned, even a little bleach can make yer nice yellow piss a cloudy/clear ... also, most testing places I have been to either watched you close, or made you wash yer hands first..
I maintain - most of the shit sold at head shops is just a waste of money.. cranberry juce and water will work just as good..
------------------
"When I saw the extent of my empire, I wept, for there were no more nations to conquer"

PhreeX what do you think of GHF?
I agree with the cranberry stuff...cranberry extract will make you pee like hell therefore cleaning out your system.

I have no experience with GHF, but hey, if others say it works...
Again, there is no excuse for failing a drug test..
------------------

hiru? sorry i can't answer all of your questions on GHF. The guy at GNC was extremely helpful though and even offered a monthly discount on the stuff is i had regular tests and was to become a regular purchaser, so you could ask there. He did say he had sold a ton to regular purchasers and had never heard of anyone failing.
I had the standard 5-drug test and so did my friends, but i think it works for any type of urinalysis. all of ours were taken at an office than sent to labs for evaluation so they were professional tests.
as for cleaning out your blood, there was a site somebody posted on here that had a kit, i think it ran $150 that said it was garaunteed to clean out your system permanantly in 4 days. it was a whole bunch of things you had to do though, and i read up on it more and other sites said it wasn't very dependable.
it IS sold specifically at GNC to clean out your system for drug tests, but they probably won't tell you that, i don't know what else it's good for, it only keeps your system clean for 5 hours. probably the same way they sell Inosotol in powder form, hmmmmmmm.
in my opinion the major bonus to it is that it only has to be drinken one hour ahead of time, followed up fifteen minutes later with a 120z. glass of water, and oh yeah, IT WORKS! anyway, if there is anything i would trust it would be this. it isn't sold at some shady headshop, i know for a fact it has worked numerous times, etc.
also, I gave it an hour and a half and pissed once before i went in for the test just to be on the safe side.
peace, outkast

TheGrrringe- Wassssup up girlie, if I get this job I'm taking us out clubbing... with our new IDs heheh.
PhreeX- Well, it's not like I had any clue I was going to have a drug test in the near future. I'm usually very responsible about things like this. I've hardly done any partying in the past couple of months, because I'm concentrating on college. Unfortunately, I don't have ESP. The day after I smoked, a friend called me and told me that a position just opened at the place she works at. It's an ideal job for me. SO... of course I'm going to go for it. It was the first time I'd smoked in ages, after all. I've gone through all the interviewing and I know I have the position, and they're going to schedule my drug test tomorrow during my final interview. I figure I'll have to take it within the next couple of days. Thus, it will be over a week since I've smoked. I'm sticking with the mucho H20, vitamins, and creatine regimen. I'll keep ya'll posted... :p

TheGrrringe- Wassssup up girlie, if I get this job I'm taking us out clubbing... with our new IDs heheh.
PhreeX- Well, it's not like I had any clue I was going to have a drug test in the near future. I'm usually very responsible about things like this. I've hardly done any partying in the past couple of months, because I'm concentrating on college. Unfortunately, I don't have ESP. The day after I smoked, a friend called me and told me that a position just opened at the place she works at. It's an ideal job for me. SO... of course I'm going to go for it. It was the first time I'd smoked in ages, after all. I've gone through all the interviewing and I know I have the position, and they're going to schedule my drug test tomorrow during my final interview. I figure I'll have to take it within the next couple of days. Thus, it will be over a week since I've smoked. I'm sticking with the mucho H20, vitamins, and creatine regimen. I'll keep ya'll posted... :p

hiru-
i believe that GHF works for any urinalysis for any drugs. i, as well as my friends, have only taken it for the standard 5-drug test so i can say with absolute certainty, but that is what it claims. the exact directions are to drink it (about 16oz.-doesn't even taste bad) an hour ahead of time, refill the bottle with water and drink that fifteen minutes later. After that you should be straight for five hours. I drank it about 1 and a half hours ahead of time followed up with the water, and pissed once right before the actual test just to be safe. smoking daily for about 6 years up until the test, i definitely had mass amounts of THC in my system, and came up clean.
as for blood tests, somebody on here posted a link that actually had a kit that would clean out your system permanantly, hair/urine/blood, in four days. it was an entire process, with a bunch of shit involved, costing around $150 and after i looked into it more i found out it wasn't as reliable as it claimed.
i bought GHF at GNC, obviously not some shady headshop. i went in there asking for some of the herbal tea shit, and the guy working was extremely helpful, recommending GHF, so you might wanta ask the person working there(he even offered a frequent buyer discount for those who have monthly tests). He also said that he had sold it to regular customers taking it monthly and everybody always showed up clean. is it sold specifically for that purpose? well, i don't know what else it would be for, so i believe so. they also sell inosotol in powder form so, hmmmmmmmm.
all of our tests were done at an office, temp. check, and then sent to a lab, professional. One of my friends actually called the company and they recommended a few other things such as what to eat the night before, etc., so if you are seriously looking into you might wanta do everything just to be safe.
I would not recommend this if i didn't completely trust in it. all of our tests were for serious jobs and we took them seriously. Good luck to anyone in the same situation!
peace, outkast