• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Drug Test Indications After Confirmation Of Meth

RocketFox

Greenlighter
I've been doing a lot of reading and have come up with things I can't find any information on. To start with, methamphetamine can be detected after secondhand contact, but there is no available information on what any test results would be after an initial urine IA. This is worrisome in that someone randomly tested and unaware, with the constant message that you can't absorb enough thc through smoke or touching it to test positive, spends extend time around an active meth user. I'll give a quick and specific example- person meets someone and goes to there place, essentially a stranger. They smoke out of pipe around person, the assumption that it's weed which is now legal in places. Unprotect sex results in stranger ejaculation inside of testee, they sleep a bit while the other smokes more. Similar sexual contact occurs a couple more times over the next 12 hours as well as contact with this odd smoke and any residue that touches bare skin, including the users sweat.

Now someone with knowledge- what kind of test results would you expect after the initial positive? This situation is not far fetched and actually an example of a pattern that is being reported more frequently. Yes, stories on the internet are often myth or excuse. In this case, these internet examples were only discovered after an initial failed IA by a person known to have no use based on what they reported as well as what was reported by someone who was in direct contact with them over the approximate 36 hours this occurred. What MS results would you expect? Concentration? What ratios of Meth/Amp would be produced? I would assume a high d-meth vs l-meth ratio, greater than 20%.

Next, although examples of ng/ml results over time are not something I have been able to discover, my understanding of metabolism leads to assuming a consistent decrease of concentration until eliminated while metabolites of the drug would be produced, then eliminated in similar fashion giving a profile of what is being processed. That's what my understanding of this process is, so if incorrect please share.

My question here is- a meth user knowing if a likely test date ceases use. 72 hours later the test is administered. That critical d to l ratio that identifies illicit meth if detected looks at what other substances could be culprit to eliminate the meth version of the poppy seed defence, like Vicks as example. Knowing this, what would happen if that user took something like Adderall, an l-meth product, a few hours before the test? Would all the resulting metabolites be enough to identify 2 different sources? Or would that skew the ratio towards the source being something that does not appear to be illicit methamphetamines?

Sorry, I know this is oddly specific. I'm always curious about the inner workings, and everyone wants to see how a story ends, be it science catching the culprit or the hero being vindicated by unlikely circumstance. In this case, I dove into searching for answers because of something witnessed first hand and my end result was just more curious circumstances. Methamphetamine seems to be one of the only examples of illicit narcotics that actually can transfer through the secondhand smoke story or I blew a guy defense, but no one seems to have published any results publicly besides reporting that was the explanation given without anything pointing to an end, or to confirm kids in a meth house will test positive. Considering the consequences of a positive test, this seems like something that needs looking into.

Yet another good reason not to let a meth user ejaculate into you!

I've been doing a lot of reading and have come up with things I can't find any information on. To start with, methamphetamine can be detected after secondhand contact, but there is no available information on what any test results would be after an initial urine IA. This is worrisome in that someone randomly tested and unaware, with the constant message that you can't absorb enough thc through smoke or touching it to test positive, spends extend time around an active meth user. I'll give a quick and specific example- person meets someone and goes to there place, essentially a stranger. They smoke out of pipe around person, the assumption that it's weed which is now legal in places. Unprotect sex results in stranger ejaculation inside of testee, they sleep a bit while the other smokes more. Similar sexual contact occurs a couple more times over the next 12 hours as well as contact with this odd smoke and any residue that touches bare skin, including the users sweat.

Now someone with knowledge- what kind of test results would you expect after the initial positive? This situation is not far fetched and actually an example of a pattern that is being reported more frequently. Yes, stories on the internet are often myth or excuse. In this case, these internet examples were only discovered after an initial failed IA by a person known to have no use based on what they reported as well as what was reported by someone who was in direct contact with them over the approximate 36 hours this occurred. What MS results would you expect? Concentration? What ratios of Meth/Amp would be produced? I would assume a high d-meth vs l-meth ratio, greater than 20%.

Next, although examples of ng/ml results over time are not something I have been able to discover, my understanding of metabolism leads to assuming a consistent decrease of concentration until eliminated while metabolites of the drug would be produced, then eliminated in similar fashion giving a profile of what is being processed. That's what my understanding of this process is, so if incorrect please share.

My question here is- a meth user knowing if a likely test date ceases use. 72 hours later the test is administered. That critical d to l ratio that identifies illicit meth if detected looks at what other substances could be culprit to eliminate the meth version of the poppy seed defence, like Vicks as example. Knowing this, what would happen if that user took something like Adderall, an l-meth product, a few hours before the test? Would all the resulting metabolites be enough to identify 2 different sources? Or would that skew the ratio towards the source being something that does not appear to be illicit methamphetamines?

Sorry, I know this is oddly specific. I'm always curious about the inner workings, and everyone wants to see how a story ends, be it science catching the culprit or the hero being vindicated by unlikely circumstance. In this case, I dove into searching for answers because of something witnessed first hand and my end result was just more curious circumstances. Methamphetamine seems to be one of the only examples of illicit narcotics that actually can transfer through the secondhand smoke story or I blew a guy defense, but no one seems to have published any results publicly besides reporting that was the explanation given without anything pointing to an end, or to confirm kids in a meth house will test positive. Considering the consequences of a positive test, this seems like something that needs looking into.
On the pee cup it checks amphetamine and also says methamphetamine. I guess they know the difference cause the methylated carbon is present in Ice which allows it to pass through your liver more than once with out your liver being able to do its job. Filter poison from your body.