• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Drug test: I need help

Akatty20

Greenlighter
I just watched a supper scary video on how agents would severely drug people with out their knowledge. The video is in the link that follows: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bNv_VOn4puY

So I'm scared someone is trying to drug me. So, I want to test my medication, in order to make sure I am taking the correct perescription and not something else.
What drug test should I use and does it get for lsd or new drugs?

I didnt watch that video but I'm assume its how the CIA admitted to dosing people with LSD in bars? (MK Ultra)

Yes that happened decades ago... meanwhile we know plenty about LSD so rest assured its not being tested on unknowing pedestrians anymore for a long time.
Also realize how small the chance is that something like that would happen to you, it's incredibly small. You are being paranoid, I hope the prescription you are getting is supposed to help against that.

Let's hope those guys at the agencies are a bit more subtle in how they experiment with things like that, back then very little was known about such mind expanding drugs - not counting sage shamans of course - a lot has changed since then, though I have no idea how novel brainwash drugs would be tested - I wanna say on volunteers. You couldn't test for anything novel with a drug test yourself, those only test for common drugs that I assure you nobody has any reason to dose you with like that.

Forget about drug tests, your fears are irrational. Stop watching silly conspiracy type documentaries, they are designed to cause fear and paranoia and far too often are filled with nonsense and kooky shit. Although granted the CIA thing happened once upon a time.

It's like if you can't handle horror movies don't watch them if you don't want to get nightmares - and on top of that it's fiction.

If you want to INFORM yourself watch the opposite of conspiracy documentaries, like stuff by the skeptics society.

Yeah. I'm pretty sure mind control has been perfected by the media by now, and the CIA is busy toppling foreign governments. What medication are you supposed to be taking? You could get it sent to a lab, nothing you can buy for civilian use is likely to be able to test for whatever you are taking. If you are getting it from a pharmacy and you are paranoid about it, take your next prescription to a completely different pharmacy and don't tell anybody and choose it at random when you have the prescription. If this prescription tastes and effects you the same as the one you are currently taking than you can be absolutely sure you are taking exactly what is being prescribed to you.

Once you do something like this you can prove to yourself that this fear is irrational, that there is absolutely no need to worry and you can then put this fear to rest. I can promise you that nobody that works at any pharmacy is waiting for you to bring a prescription and has duplicate pills with something else in them to trick you or do something malicious. I hope you can pacify these thoughts and attain some inner peace, I definitely feel for you and hope all goes well.

OP, the last two posts were completely spot on. That is the best answers to your questions. You really need to stop watching paranoia scare tactic films. Absolute bull shit. Whatever your doing, take a break and mellow out. I promise everything is okay. BTW, have you ever tripped on acid? just wondering.

LOL I have to laugh at my self for going "drug testing question time to close!" only to open it up and find its not that type of thing. But yeah I would say you have nothing to really worry about in that regard, someone is far more likely to drug you at a bar when you look away then through some weird means not targeting you. Sure bad people do bad things but the general idea is "it wont happen to me"