• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Drug Test Help For THC!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anzy

Greenlighter
Hey guys, I hope I'm posting in the correct section. I really need help, or maybe I'm just being paranoid. I smoked for about 2 years straight until being put on probation in mid October. I quit that day, giving me a solid 2+ months clean. I assume the THC is out of my system, I've taken 2 tests since then... never looked at the results but I believe from that point they begin looking at concentration levels? Maybe not idk. I weigh around 120, very active and very muscular, above average metabolism, female, and I drink a good amount of water. On Dec 28, I took a puff of a joint. I have to test on Saturday -- Jan 6, and I'm wondering, if I have been drinking water, will one puff be out? I plan to buy an at home drug test tomorrow, but even so, I would like to get some advice for the next day and a half. I just found out about the test, pretty unfortunate but completely fair game and my fault. I haven't been working out the past days so I don't know how much I've really been sweating... not at all really. But, like I said, I plan to drink a lot of water tonight, etc. Any tips, advice, comments.. concerns? Would love to hear this communities opinion. Thanks guys, hope this was correctly posted!

The real question is, did you inhale?

Sorry but OP is probably too young to get the presidential pun there. It was Clinton for those who didn't know. Couldn't help myself, so sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.